Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to DD_rules • May 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
they're so cute together! great chemistry, like he looked so relaxed!
Yes, phenomenal chemistry, on and off stage. They are beautiful together.πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
2 3
On What If • May 5, 2024
Title What If
I live elsewhere
10 hours ago from Weibo Video
# Living Elsewhere Me#

If a quarrelsome long-distance lover suddenly appears in front of you, will you choose to reconcile?@Zhong Chu Xi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi #Fireflyunit#
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5030461668524063
or: https://youtu.be/-U0fc-0Nm58
✨✨✨✨✨🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈✨✨✨✨
1 7
Replying to justjacky • May 5, 2024
Title What If
😍 Cutie
😊😊😊
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • May 5, 2024
Episode 33:
I liked this reflection by Xing Zhi on the loneliness of the gods. And how he decided to go against it. (I think this is very new to this type of drama). And it's very interesting. I kept thinking: they are gods, they are so powerful, but at the same time so limited. (And here... I'm still going to watch the other episodes... it looks like they're going to counter this.).πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
4 0
On Liu Meng Meng • May 5, 2024
Person Liu Meng Meng
Prosthetic blue buttons
2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Li Xueyi’s I am me#[εΏƒ]#Six Learnings and Meanings#

Life (What if-2024) will start broadcasting tomorrow (2024-05-06), and the official blog will start broadcasting as follows:

[10:00] Ultimate Trailer
[10:15] Single poster to guide the way@ my official Weibo who lives elsewhere

If there is any change, please notify you.
Get ready for our memories[call]

πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’
https://kisskh.at/733023-i-live-elsewhere
1 0
On Yao Chi • May 5, 2024
Person Yao Chi
Prosthetic blue buttons
2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Li Xueyi’s I am me#[εΏƒ]#Six Learnings and Meanings#

Life (What if-2024) will start broadcasting tomorrow (2024-05-06), and the official blog will start broadcasting as follows:

[10:00] Ultimate Trailer
[10:15] Single poster to guide the way@ my official Weibo who lives elsewhere

If there is any change, please notify you.
Get ready for our memories[call]

πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’
https://kisskh.at/733023-i-live-elsewhere
2 0
On Lin Yu Shen • May 5, 2024
Person Lin Yu Shen
Prosthetic blue buttons
2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Li Xueyi’s I am me#[εΏƒ]#Six Learnings and Meanings#

Life (What if-2024) will start broadcasting tomorrow (2024-05-06), and the official blog will start broadcasting as follows:

[10:00] Ultimate Trailer
[10:15] Single poster to guide the way@ my official Weibo who lives elsewhere

If there is any change, please notify you.
Get ready for our memories[call]

πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’
https://kisskh.at/733023-i-live-elsewhere
2 0
On Liu Xue Yi • May 5, 2024
Person Liu Xue Yi
Prosthetic blue buttons
2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Li Xueyi’s I am me#[εΏƒ]#Six Learnings and Meanings#

Life (What if-2024) will start broadcasting tomorrow (2024-05-06), and the official blog will start broadcasting as follows:

[10:00] Ultimate Trailer
[10:15] Single poster to guide the way@ my official Weibo who lives elsewhere

If there is any change, please notify you.
Get ready for our memories[call]

πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’
https://kisskh.at/733023-i-live-elsewhere
2 0
On Zhong Chu Xi • May 5, 2024
Person Zhong Chu Xi
Prosthetic blue buttons
2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Li Xueyi’s I am me#[εΏƒ]#Six Learnings and Meanings#

Life (What if-2024) will start broadcasting tomorrow (2024-05-06), and the official blog will start broadcasting as follows:

[10:00] Ultimate Trailer
[10:15] Single poster to guide the way@ my official Weibo who lives elsewhere

If there is any change, please notify you.
Get ready for our memories[call]

πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’
https://kisskh.at/733023-i-live-elsewhere
1 0
On What If • May 5, 2024
Title What If
Prosthetic blue buttons
2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Li Xueyi’s I am me#[εΏƒ]#Six Learnings and Meanings#

Life (What if-2024) will start broadcasting tomorrow (2024-05-06), and the official blog will start broadcasting as follows:

[10:00] Ultimate Trailer
[10:15] Single poster to guide the way@ my official Weibo who lives elsewhere

If there is any change, please notify you.
Get ready for our memories[call]

πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’
1 0
Replying to xiaoarchi • May 5, 2024
another concern they’re pointing out there is that the trailer doesn’t show main important ideas of the story…
It's wiser not to show everything. But I think since the final special back in December. The first teaser. And now the trailer, I think a lot was shown. I found the perfect trailer. It's not just the love aspect, there's the fact that he is despised by his tribe. There is the fact that he has the divine hand, and the gods want the divine hand back (the same as killing him). That boat floating in the sky. The fox tribe against him. And only the goddess Ji Tan Yin in his favor. (In other words, this trailer let us see a series of conflicts in the story, which are not just about love. There is much more.).
PS:
There is also the fact of distrust. He says that people always come to him for vested interests? And now this goddess who comes to help him, but in fact she came to kill him? (There is a whole conflict related to trust, or breach of trust.).πŸ€”βœ¨πŸŽˆπŸ§¨πŸŽžοΈ
3 0
Replying to eliteles1 • May 5, 2024
Title What If
Yes, I saw. This shadow probably means that either: the life of the second male interferes with the life of the…
Cheating? I didn't understand.
1 0
Replying to DD_rules • May 5, 2024
Title What If
NEXT LXY INSTALLMENT ALREADY!!-->no matter how U slice-n-dice this triangulation, it's too many parties, i.e.…
Cheating? I didn't understand.
1 0
Replying to DD_rules • May 5, 2024
Title What If
my life elsewhere - another me - what if - ANOTHER SILLY LONG-WINDED MELODRAMA FROM TAIWANESE ORIGINAL PLAY OF…
Cheating? I didn't understand.
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • May 5, 2024
Title What If
This drama came at a time when a drama he was going to do (was canceled) due to funding problems (with a producer…
Cheating? I didn't understand.
1 7