Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to DD_rules • May 5, 2024
Title What If
my life elsewhere - another me - what if - ANOTHER SILLY LONG-WINDED MELODRAMA FROM TAIWANESE ORIGINAL PLAY OF…
It's normal that we don't like or appreciate one drama or another (the type of plot, the way the story is told). Everything allright. For you, it's as if you had to drink a bitter juice, knowing that you can enjoy fresh orange juice. (This is your perception). Everything allright. But every drama will have its appreciators and its detractors. Everything allright. It's part of it.
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • May 5, 2024
Title What If
This drama came at a time when a drama he was going to do (was canceled) due to funding problems (with a producer…
Each character, each opportunity to play, obviously helps to polish the actor's experience and talent.
2 9
On In Blossom • May 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
I'm Tao Taoyou
4-11 10:09 By Pan Yang's good words
Pan Yang's good#花间令#

Look for the genuine Pan Yangzhi • Ju Jingyi × Liu Xueyi tidbits interview and mixed editing • Can you resist the heartbeat for 98 seconds?[Gluttonous] 🈲 Setter and two changes (I didn't expect it to be in stock.)[doge.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5022078466719819
OR: https://youtu.be/his3oVGCPL8
🎁🎁🎁🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁
2 5
On In Blossom • May 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
I'm Tao Taoyou
4-25 01:23 by Pan Yang's good words
Pan Yang's good 【Genuine Pan Yang's Good Ending Commemoration】

Looking back, that's where the dream began... Thanks to the family members for accompanying me all the way, they will definitely accompany each other in the parallel world, year after year~ I also wish my beloved friends all the best, free and happy[Heart] BGM: I don't change #花间令# in this life.

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5027022062157891
or: https://youtu.be/AJ8N1hFwo7M?si=jal5Iq0w6vdAV1aA
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸💞💞💞💞🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸💞💞💞
1 9
Replying to eliteles1 • May 4, 2024
Title What If
This drama came at a time when a drama he was going to do (was canceled) due to funding problems (with a producer…
What I know is that he showed happiness by doing this drama. And he will be happy to have an audience that can appreciate his interpretation of this work.
I don't think this work will diminish his talent. I think it will help polish his talent even more. Since this drama came before In Blossom, I think that something he learned here (including with the director's close guidance) must have already been used in In Blossom, A moment but forever, Kill Me Love me. I think that each job, each experience brings new knowledge, new tools for artists to continue perfecting their talent.
PS:
And the fact that this work, together with "Unshakable faith", are more realistic (I mean: they are not god characters, they are part of the real world with people who work, get sick, have problems, have dreams of life), this brings something different for Liu Xue Yi to explore his talent and sensitivity.🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
4 11
Replying to DD_rules • May 4, 2024
Title What If
NEXT LXY INSTALLMENT ALREADY!!-->no matter how U slice-n-dice this triangulation, it's too many parties, i.e.…
In fact, every work of art can be interpreted, evaluated, appreciated. This is if the individual wants, if he proposes. The person will choose which work they like and will be able to immerse themselves in its structure, its language, its message, ideas, whatever. And a drama is a perfect artistic object for this endeavor. But the person chooses which work encourages them to engage in this imaginative exploratory journey. I want to travel in this small and simple work: What if-2024.🌸🌸🌸
1 2
Replying to DD_rules • May 4, 2024
Title What If
my life elsewhere - another me - what if - ANOTHER SILLY LONG-WINDED MELODRAMA FROM TAIWANESE ORIGINAL PLAY OF…
In fact, every work of art can be interpreted, evaluated, appreciated. This is if the individual wants, if he proposes. The person will choose which work they like and will be able to immerse themselves in its structure, its language, its message, ideas, whatever. And a drama is a perfect artistic object for this endeavor. But the person chooses which work encourages them to engage in this imaginative exploratory journey. I want to travel in this small and simple work: What if-2024.🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
1 4
Replying to eliteles1 • May 4, 2024
Title What If
This type of modern romantic romance is usually short. And it is part of Tencent's fireflies unit (they all have…
Ok. Thanks !🌸🌸🌸
1 0
Replying to DD_rules • May 4, 2024
Title What If
NEXT LXY INSTALLMENT ALREADY!!-->no matter how U slice-n-dice this triangulation, it's too many parties, i.e.…
Yes, it's imagination, but I like to reflect on imaginative values. Even more so since my area is part of languages (as an artistic everything and more...).
PS:
Artistic works make us travel to imaginary worlds. That according to Plato (could exist....if it were possible). In that moment when we watched it, we suspended our disbelief and were able to imagine, appreciate. Some imaginary works help with our mental health. Others (whoever creates them wants to cause the opposite).
But this has a positive meaning, even in an impossible reality.🤔🎉💞🎁🌸📚🧨
1 4
Replying to dramaFan04 • May 4, 2024
Title What If
do you have the link of trailer in eng sub on youtube ...
Thanks !!!🌸🌸🌸
1 0
Replying to DD_rules • May 4, 2024
Title What If
my life elsewhere - another me - what if - ANOTHER SILLY LONG-WINDED MELODRAMA FROM TAIWANESE ORIGINAL PLAY OF…
Yes, it's imagination, but I like to reflect on imaginative values. Even more so since my area is part of languages (as an artistic everything and more...).
1 6
Replying to DD_rules • May 4, 2024
Title What If
my life elsewhere - another me - what if - ANOTHER SILLY LONG-WINDED MELODRAMA FROM TAIWANESE ORIGINAL PLAY OF…
Thanks ! 🌸🌸🌸
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • May 4, 2024
Title What If
This drama came at a time when a drama he was going to do (was canceled) due to funding problems (with a producer…
Thanks !!! 🎁🌸🌸🌸
1 1
Replying to DD_rules • May 4, 2024
Title What If
SKIPPING TAIWANESE ORIGINAL STORYLINE OF TRIANGULATION!-->Retitled from ANOTHER ME, but w/ the same godawful tearjerker…
This drama came at a time when a drama he was going to do (was canceled) due to funding problems (with a producer who had already worked on the drama Qing Luo, which LXY had his first male lead). And LXY always says (safe production) because of this. So, this drama (was a gift) at a time when he needed it. He had filmed, a little earlier, Unshakable faith (then this drama came along), and I can see behind the scenes throughout the filming that I followed: he was very happy to play this character. So...that's one more reason for me to want to watch this story and check out Liu Xue Yi's beautiful interpretation of this character.💞🧨📚🎈🎞️🎁🎉
2 3
Replying to DD_rules • May 4, 2024
Title What If
NEXT LXY INSTALLMENT ALREADY!!-->no matter how U slice-n-dice this triangulation, it's too many parties, i.e.…
This drama came at a time when a drama he was going to do (was canceled) due to funding problems (with a producer who had already worked on the drama Qing Luo, which LXY had his first male lead). And LXY always says (safe production) because of this. So, this drama (was a gift) at a time when he needed it. He had filmed, a little earlier, Unshakable faith (then this drama came along), and I can see behind the scenes throughout the filming that I followed: he was very happy to play this character. So...that's one more reason for me to want to watch this story and check out Liu Xue Yi's beautiful interpretation of this character.💞🧨📚🎈🎞️🎁🎉
3 13
Replying to justjacky • May 4, 2024
Title What If
I feel like for this type of plot, 20 episodes is perfect otherwise it would get draggy.
I think so too, I hate it when there are (unnecessary extra scenes). I like the essence of the story, which holds my interest. So 20 episodes is more than enough.
🎈🎞️🎁🎉💞
1 0
Replying to DD_rules • May 4, 2024
Title What If
my life elsewhere - another me - what if - ANOTHER SILLY LONG-WINDED MELODRAMA FROM TAIWANESE ORIGINAL PLAY OF…
This drama came at a time when a drama he was going to do (was canceled) due to funding problems (with a producer who had already worked on the drama Qing Luo, which LXY had his first male lead). And LXY always says (safe production) because of this. So, this drama (was a gift) at a time when he needed it. He had filmed, a little earlier, Unshakable faith (then this drama came along), and I can see behind the scenes throughout the filming that I followed: he was very happy to play this character. So...that's one more reason for me to want to watch this story and check out Liu Xue Yi's beautiful interpretation of this character.💞🧨📚🎈🎞️🎁🎉
1 2
Replying to DD_rules • May 4, 2024
Title What If
NEXT LXY INSTALLMENT ALREADY!!-->no matter how U slice-n-dice this triangulation, it's too many parties, i.e.…
Apparently, at first glance, it doesn't seem interesting (3 lives or two lives of a person) that he or she doesn't know it happened. Will it be a choice? Or not ? Is it just the show of these lives happening? I want to watch it to understand what the filmmakers wanted to say fictionally.🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
1 6
Replying to dramaFan04 • May 4, 2024
Title What If
do you have the link of trailer in eng sub on youtube ...
Apparently, at first glance, it doesn't seem interesting (3 lives or two lives of a person) that he doesn't know it happened. Will it be a choice? Or not ? Is it just the show of these lives happening? I want to watch it to understand what the filmmakers wanted to say fictionally.✨✨✨✨✨
1 2
Replying to DD_rules • May 4, 2024
Title What If
my life elsewhere - another me - what if - ANOTHER SILLY LONG-WINDED MELODRAMA FROM TAIWANESE ORIGINAL PLAY OF…
I think the director was careful. I feel there is sensitivity in this adaptation.
PS:
The title was previously Another Me. They changed it to What if. I wonder which of the two titles really reveals the meaning conveyed in the drama. Another self (would mean a parallel world in which someone continues to live another life). What if (would convey the idea of a possibility, which would eliminate the other choice, and thus, the test takes place, for the choice to be made).
I keep thinking....🤔🤔🤔🤔✨✨✨✨✨
1 8