Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to eliteles1 • May 2, 2024
Title What If
Yes, I saw. This shadow probably means that either: the life of the second male interferes with the life of the…
There must be some scene in their lives that explains this shadow that intersects in the window of the first male protagonist, and in the window of the second male protagonist.πŸŽπŸŽžοΈπŸ“š
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEifyyTxQV8o1ynxVf612jHW0LYCPi7a5Cn2S3ZZWYa0pXZA8qWBsYWGwdhuuLYuSXxPWm5WnLrWxM_D34Aqw57h4T90m3q0PmsX7fCZU4hdzI0V0dMcZQjN99DU5eCV6KjrLEp4_9C6EZOFQpJGjrfCoZihKxiYRKVlhWSLcOBkEo_1p2hFJ2UAklQDkcTL/w627-h464/10.jpg
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • May 2, 2024
Title What If
Did you notice that the protagonist's shadow (is divided between the two male protagonists). Is the shadow half…
Yes, I saw. This shadow probably means that either: the life of the second male interferes with the life of the first protagonist (and vice versa), like an image in a mirror (inverted). (I remember one of the scenes in the trailer is the two of them in parallel lives, living with the female lead (they wear a similar cardigan). It's as if one is what the other would be.
πŸ€”πŸ§¨πŸ§¨
1 3
On The Princess's Gambit • May 2, 2024
Liu Xue Yi's itinerary (Day 6 he starts work).

On the itinerary there are magazines, dubbing from May 6th to 10th, the 15th (something else), after the 15th (the new drama starts filming)= 😁 Peach Blossom Fold, probably 😁 .
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5028804898064278
PS:
I think he will dub "A moment but forever". I think it will be his original voice. A young fox of just 200 years old needs its own voice, which is very juvenile.
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
1 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • May 2, 2024
Meng Ziyi will have makeup and costume fitting on may 9-11.They will start filming on may 20.Can't wait for it!
πŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ’ž
1 0
On A Moment but Forever • May 2, 2024
Liu Xue Yi's itinerary (Day 6 he starts work).

On the itinerary there are magazines, dubbing from May 6th to 10th, the 15th (something else), after the 15th (the new drama starts filming)= 😁 Peach Blossom Fold, probably 😁 .
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5028804898064278
PS:
I think he will dub "A moment but forever". I think it will be his original voice. A young fox of just 200 years old needs its own voice, which is very juvenile.
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
4 0
On Liu Xue Yi • May 2, 2024
Person Liu Xue Yi
Liu Xue Yi's itinerary (Day 6 he starts work).

On the itinerary there are magazines, dubbing from May 6th to 10th, the 15th (something else), after the 15th (the new drama starts filming)= 😁 Peach Blossom Fold, probably 😁 .
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5028804898064278
PS:
I think he will dub "A moment but forever". I think it will be his original voice. A young fox of just 200 years old needs its own voice, which is very juvenile.
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
1 0
Replying to DD_rules • May 2, 2024
Title In Blossom
AWESOME: Ju Jingyi is awesome, she carries the drama
Together with Liu Xue Yi. Without Liu Xue Yi there would be no drama either. I don't like it when they say that an actor in a drama like this carried the drama. It's disrespectful to the other actor who is clearly also a vital force to the drama. (I know you are referring to the comments from Chinese fans in this link). I don't agree with this type of comment. They should say; Ju Jing Yi and Liu Xue Yi carry the drama.
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
1 2
Replying to Smile • May 2, 2024
The conversation between those two is always fun to watch and listen to πŸ˜‚
The conversation of this main couple in Legend of Shen Li reminds me of the conversations I read in the novel "A moment but forever", a xianxia, which was recently filmed by Liu Xue Yi and Tiffany Tang. There is a scene in the book where he says to her: "Bad woman", in a conversation like this. I can already imagine the drama. And Legend of Shen Li, (feeds my appetite) to watch this kind of couple, this kind of drama. It will be broadcast in Q3 (July, August or September) 2024.🧨🧨🧨🧨
https://kisskh.at/746371-tian-xia-wu-shuang
3 0
On What If • May 2, 2024
Title What If
(The 3 actors talking about their characters (and scenes) - without subtitles.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3rEaoHhMB0

Tencent Video
Yesterday at 23:00 from Weibo Video Number has been edited
#ζˆ‘η”Ÿζ΄»Elsewhere Theme Special#

Take a little more courage, make a little more change, and take control of the wheel of your destiny. On May 6th, come to Tencent Video to explore different lives, so stay tuned! #火狐 fire unit# #ζˆ‘η”Ÿζ΄» elsewhere#

Starring: @Zhong Chuxi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi
Guest Starring: @Lin Yushen
Starring: @Yao ChiZeawo

Tencent Video Appointment πŸ‘‰Web Links
Weibo appointment πŸ‘‰I live elsewhere
2 0
Replying to What If • May 2, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
It's as if there are two parallel lives of hers. And two parallel lives of his. And in a way as if they were other people who will continue their lives in the parallel world.
3 0
Replying to What If • May 2, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
PS:
Ummm, but....implicitly in the remake it is showing that there will be a choice here. In the poster above, she is on the floor where Liu Xue Yi is. (I think, then, that the choice is made implicit, due to his more screen time. ) And in fact, it's as if we're watching several versions of her life. And versions of his life. (Since I saw behind the scenes and photos that he marries another woman, another version of his life).
Thanks for the explanation.
1 2
On What If • May 2, 2024
Title What If
The support that Chinese fans will enjoy the drama that will be broadcast from May 6th.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJsBQgz80F07_GKL3xhMJdhTSg4jJE_U2lhDny8sB9UBdGhU0dLzlpyN9YEqKp4nE_eQosk_mtUwqjs2QVYKU_6ekHVo46xdCNc2T6nkQnVXliJToGiu_NDRiGA8WVOHLQAYB1IxZVw0OtR0dO8vreXo3ABesLXJhOPii6USGiWmJ7s_uhfaz7QXH8orS_/w631-h3672/09.translated.jpg

Time MemorδΈ¨Liu Xueyi
2 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao

#Liu Xueyi me living elsewhere# δΈ¨#Liu Xueyi # β€’Time memorLiving elsewhere in my giant screen supportβ€’ Venue: Main screen in the atrium of Hangzhou West Yintai City Time: 5/6-5/12 A week Looking forward to every "Yu See" with @Mr_ Liu Xueyi[εΏƒ]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5029502954506189
1 0
Replying to adjani • May 2, 2024
He was upset!
Charmingly upset. I love these husband and wife conversations they have. They are charming.
(They understand each other. Different temperaments.)
5 2
Replying to tttweet • May 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
sword and fairy 4 is my recommendation ;)
I watched. I thought it was wonderful. And it's the only one I've watched from this group of "sword and fairy" dramas. It's beautiful, the main subject (it's friendship, adventure, investigation, magical powers, martial arts).πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
1 0
Replying to justjacky • May 1, 2024
Title What If
LXY is inviting us how can we refuse πŸ˜†I love the little clip here, his character looks like a cutie 😍
I've seen him like that (tender) in "Unshakable faith". He is very tender, innocent and naive there.❀️❀️❀️
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • May 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
You wonderfully summarized the issues and our desires as a fan of this drama.β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
If you take it that way (quality), probably not. Unless several writers came together to write something that related to season 1.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
1 1