白日提灯Chabao reviews2 hours agoLet me tell you, the actor of Di Ali Gerba's daytime lantern is talking about…
But...if the plot is changed (to make his age fit). But everything I'm talking about here may not happen. They love to create these rumors (just as a warm-up), to make noise. But as a fan, I want a way for what I want to happen (but that doesn't mean it will happen). Either they start the rumor (to test the Chinese public), depending on the public's receptivity or not (they implement the adaptation or not). I would like to....but I'm not part of the Chinese audience.
I wonder if censorship will said it's a dream or a book?!
Maybe they don't explain anything. Parallel lives simply happen. (As in the drama "In Blossom", (swapping faces), it happened, everyone accepts it as normal and the story continues).
SKIPPING FOR NEXT LXY'S C-DRAMA!! hi, I'm not appreciating this 3-party storyline [3 is a crowd!], like thank…
No, the poster shows what her choice will be. See that she is on Liu Xue Yi's (Yu Jia An) side of the floor. And Chinese dramas (they already give us the ending), just watch how it happens. He marries another woman (this is behind the scenes), but this is in parallel lives. Ultimately, the main couple ends up together in the end. (What I think the drama's directors did was: Since the heroine will have to choose between two possibilities, the male lead will also have this type of choice.💐💐
Okay. Great. As much as it will confuse some (who had already gotten used to the name), but....it's better to keep the series' legitimate English title (chosen in China). I even asked Viki to put this drama there (but it was yesterday and I put the name which is not the real name). Here's the problem...💐
If we look at each painting with the characters: Each one looks at a type of city. But Xiao Guo (looks at two…
No. The second male lead is listed as (guest star). The poster itself on this mydramalist page (see photo), she is (with her whole body) on the side of the wooden floor, where Liu Xue Yi (Yu Ji An) is. In this story we already know who she chooses (but it's the adventure how she makes that choice). In fact, behind the scenes, photos and scenes from the trailer show us, He, (Yu Ji An) also has two lives (and will make a choice too). The main couple makes the choice (and they choose each other). ⬇️ Starring: @Zhong Chuxi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi Guest Starring: @Lin Yushen Starring: @Yao ChiZeawo
Either they start the rumor (to test the Chinese public), depending on the public's receptivity or not (they implement the adaptation or not). I would like to....but I'm not part of the Chinese audience.
花jianling in April the ancient puppet drama double list topped the list#
Maoyan Professional Edition data witness, @ju Jing yi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi starred in the drama "Flower Order", which became the ancient puppet drama on the hot list and the ancient puppet drama on the effective broadcast list in April 2024, and the champion of the double list! ?️ ?The value popularity of Maoyan in April 2024 is 9055.63, the popularity champion of Maoyan ancient puppet dramas in April 2024 #花jianling hardtheir hottest ancient puppet drama# ?The cumulative effective playback volume in April 2024 is 609 million, and the effective playback champion of Maoyan ancient puppet dramas in April 2024 is #flower jianling 4 Yue Gu puppet dramaeffective playback champion#
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZ8rl_JO85nrigq0nFXp01n2P_4-hS6Mcy2bFsJam0AGYstiOU8GMi1jyTGu3tXIeYa3KW8uXCppxPslWNJwd5KHqkW10YRsGp9Nuy-__OFfoddsEF3VbMLRDScSg1Di6UpSJG7fPoPsVRhWuv13jY9F-Xe7fjSj4WDHhpFfFQtW6NT-fubnAwy8Xvq3FT/w653-h653/709.jpg
He marries another woman (this is behind the scenes), but this is in parallel lives. Ultimately, the main couple ends up together in the end. (What I think the drama's directors did was: Since the heroine will have to choose between two possibilities, the male lead will also have this type of choice.💐💐
It's because this drama is not that sought after (which I fear).
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4963927062741736
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4963927062741736
⬇️
What if (Another Me) 2024
1 hour ago from the TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk
#Huajianling is the hottest ancient puppet show in April# 💎💎💎💎
Maoyan Professional Edition Data Witness, @Ju Jingyi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi starring in the drama "Flower Order" in April 2024, the popularity value of Maoyan ➡️in April 2024 is 9055.63, becoming the popularity champion ⬅️ of Maoyan ancient puppet dramas in April 2024!
#Maoyan April drama hot list#
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhQZa5Q0hMCR0AMuNdgF7wLFnvOB3KdJYnqtxGOG5ERqIBC4Zw7nAuqYAKStUspSImlyRU5Mi-Bgs8KqYdryPZrmSSVsLLrAzZXo5agyrnzCy1D3Pr7W63ZmBDNtBNtI13WsbJ_jzw2tqj1T7N_zuKNj9Mh9nT_ombx1ZPCnc91knvPkmxgBiyiSiZwM3vP/s2016/708-%20VENCEDOR%20DE%20ABRIL%20DE%202024-JESUS%20%C3%89%20O%20SENHOR-AM%C3%89M.jpg
In fact, behind the scenes, photos and scenes from the trailer show us, He, (Yu Ji An) also has two lives (and will make a choice too). The main couple makes the choice (and they choose each other).
⬇️
Starring: @Zhong Chuxi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi
Guest Starring: @Lin Yushen
Starring: @Yao ChiZeawo