Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to eliteles1 • May 1, 2024
Title What If
It's from a Taiwanese drama of the same name: What if.https://kisskh.at/19972-q-series-life-plan-a-and-bPS:From…
No, in that sense it is very different. Nobody seeks to correct errors here. Even though there is a description that was made by the platform about the drama: "Not right and wrong, good and bad", just possibilities. Literally the story will give her the opportunity to experience two realities (in fact also him, he does too), and then choose between two possibilities.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
3 1
Replying to eliteles1 • May 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
You wonderfully summarized the issues and our desires as a fan of this drama.β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
Welcome ! ❀️❀️❀️
If there is a season 2 (which is difficult) it needs to maintain the quality of season 1. Did you know that the screenwriter took 10 years to polish the script?
2 5
Replying to eliteles1 • May 1, 2024
Title What If
It's from a Taiwanese drama of the same name: What if.https://kisskh.at/19972-q-series-life-plan-a-and-bPS:From…
I don't know. I don't know this drama. What are the main points of this drama?πŸ€”
1 3
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • May 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
😭Im sooo sad after Jiang's death. He was a big piece of evidence, but it was cruel that Xiaosheng was left…
You wonderfully summarized the issues and our desires as a fan of this drama.β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
3 8
Replying to justjacky • May 1, 2024
Title What If
LXY is inviting us how can we refuse πŸ˜†I love the little clip here, his character looks like a cutie 😍
Yes, of course, we will be on the same day and time. His character, fans say,he is very tender.😍😍😍
2 2
On What If • May 1, 2024
Title What If
Finally !!!! A more interesting synopsis. I gave up sending suggestions (because I was opposed and belittled). Finally someone managed to change this synopsis. Thank God. Better late than never.
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
3 0
On In Blossom • May 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
iWarrenS
11 hours ago from iWarrenS iPhone 15

When it comes to #Youku 2024 Dark horse drama in the first half of the year#, there must be Youku's well-deserved hit dark horse drama in 2024: Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi's "Flower Order"![Cool]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5029219671475225
✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️
1 0
On In Blossom • May 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
iWarrenS
13 hours ago from iWarrenS iPhone 15

Congratulations to Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi for becoming the popular champions of Maoyan ancient puppet dramas in April 2024![打call]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5029184831493088
πŸͺΊπŸͺΊπŸͺΊπŸͺΊπŸͺΊπŸͺΊπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ
1 4
Replying to TWC • May 1, 2024
Title What If
Just watched the trailer. Looks interesting. I'm loving that it's 20 episodes. I hope to see more quality shorter…
Indeed. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • May 1, 2024
Title What If
If we look at each painting with the characters: Each one looks at a type of city. But Xiao Guo (looks at two…
Igree. πŸ‘€πŸ’
1 0
Replying to What If • May 1, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Tell me the mystery, I don't care about spoilers. I want to know. You deleted it.
2 4
Replying to eliteles1 • May 1, 2024
Title What If
It was Another Me (Look here at the poster):https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4963927062741736
What good news. Thanks. Now my heart is happy.😊😊😊😊
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • May 1, 2024
Title What If
Indeed. : Another me, looks better. (but now that I realized: On the official website on weibo it never changed.…
You were right. I forgot.πŸ’πŸ’
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • May 1, 2024
η™½ζ—₯提灯Chabao reviews2 hours agoLet me tell you, the actor of Di Ali Gerba's daytime lantern is talking about…
I'm not embarrassed. The story is reconstructed with the actor’s characteristics. A 30-year-old with the attitude of a 30-year-old.
PS:
However, I see stories that a 30-year-old could interpret, but they only write for a 20-year-old. I find that annoying. This handsome 30 year old man (could play the general). General is more suitable for someone older (in their 30s), but they write for someone 18 or 20. How boring. Put someone who looks like a general, with the aura of a general. A young general, handsome, strong, in his 30s. The story can be changed (if someone wants) and it will be better, in my opinion, of course.
PS:
This doesn't mean it will happen. (Depends on the drama makers).
2 0
Replying to justjacky • May 1, 2024
Title What If
May 6 official release πŸ₯³ I like the new posters. It looks like LXY is her family life and LYS is her career…
⬇️This even makes sense, as he, second male, is credited as a guest.

Starring: @Zhong Chuxi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi
Guest Starring: @Lin Yushen
Starring: @Yao ChiZeawo
2 0