Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to 10992747 • Apr 18, 2024
Person Liu Xue Yi
I would like to this pair very much, but I think impossible for this pair.
Only Yang Zi no longer belongs to this company. The others remain at the company: Cheng Yi, Ren Jia Lun, LIu Xue YI.🌺🌺
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 18, 2024
Title In Blossom
This drama is a "love" drama disguised as an investigation. The investigation (which was very good, in my opinion),…
What I miss most about the second male protagonist (his friendship with Pan Yue) is what I liked most about him. When the two were talking about their parents and Pan Yue talked to him that his father didn't care about him (illegitimate son). I would have liked to have seen them talk about it again, and Lan Jiang could rejoice with Pan Yue about his recovered father. I like friendships. (And the 4 friends were a beautiful friendship). At least the county's wooden soldiers are alive. Ah Ze is alive.🌺✨
PS:
Pan Yue, go change your clothes again: so pretentious. (Lan JIang).
2 3
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 18, 2024
Title In Blossom
🌹BEAUTY-N-BRAIN, WHOLE PACKAGE DEAL! 🌹 --->PRETTY villainous SZ now is armed with BRAIN from the hosted…
Sad for them. Happy for me that I was able to watch this drama. Happy because they managed to make the drama and broadcast it.
2 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 18, 2024
Title In Blossom
This drama is a "love" drama disguised as an investigation. The investigation (which was very good, in my opinion),…
LXY the perfectly chosen Pan Yue. The most handsome man in the county (inspired by a historical character considered the most handsome).❀️❀️🌺🧨
2 5
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 18, 2024
Title In Blossom
🌹BEAUTY-N-BRAIN, WHOLE PACKAGE DEAL! 🌹 --->PRETTY villainous SZ now is armed with BRAIN from the hosted…
That's right: It's a fantasy and fiction drama. 🌺🌺🌺
2 4
On In Blossom • Apr 18, 2024
Title In Blossom
This drama is a "love" drama disguised as an investigation. The investigation (which was very good, in my opinion), is just the platform for this love to blossom and grow stronger. My rating is 10. Love blossomed. And within the duration of burning an incense the murderer was unmasked.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
5 6
Replying to TuRaCh • Apr 18, 2024
Title In Blossom
Plot armor. So much plot armor that the villainess had to give her bard earned body to the FL. Sigh.. what a waste…
This drama is a "love" drama disguised as an investigation. The investigation (which was very good, in my opinion), is just the platform for this love to blossom and grow stronger. My rating is 10. Love blossomed. And within the duration of burning an incense the murderer was unmasked.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
3 7
Replying to Melina Asli • Apr 17, 2024
Title Blood River
This drama's story is related to TBOY so LXY can't play here as ML. Mabey in near future they can work togheter
😁
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 17, 2024
Title In Blossom
😁That was romantic.πŸ™ƒ
😁
1 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Apr 16, 2024
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5023919971696651
The Main Couple introducing the beauties of Guizhou City (the last filming location used for the drama "Kill Me Love me")
πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯
3 0
Replying to 10992747 • Apr 16, 2024
πŸΎπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ Kill me love me drama is completed filming. So he will get some rest before he gets to film another…
I agree with everything you said: the Moonlight drama, the rest.
But....it looks like he will have 10 days of rest, and then he will have to reshoot some scenes from Love Never Fails (with the actress who will replace Cristal Yuan), in the remake.
And then he will (probably) participate in a new drama: Peach Blossom Fold with actress Meng Zi Yi. https://kisskh.at/754385-tao-hua-zhe-jiang-shan
PS:
I wish he was in "In the moonlight", he's a priest with long hair. (He suits this character, I read the book a little, a character that has some elements of Wuxin, very petulant, charming, enchanting).
πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»βœ¨πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ»βœ¨
4 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 16, 2024
Title What If
I'm not normally big on modern dramas, but I will check this one out!
This drama is a remake of a Taiwanese drama, someone commented about it. (but I don't understand exactly how this is in the drama as the main male protagonist is Liu Xue Yi), if it's just versions of her life (it's not like a choice). But if the plot talks about a choice, (I think) it's as if she experiences two situations, and chooses which one she will continue to live in.🧨🧨🧨🧨
3 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 16, 2024
Title What If
I'm not normally big on modern dramas, but I will check this one out!
(One more version of synopsis:)πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Drama variety Anlida
24 minutes ago from Zhong Chuxichao
Mommy!! This lineup is super expected!! The fork in the road of life has two different lives
"#I live elsewhere#" Zhong Chuxi Liu Xueyi
Plot:
Xia Guo (played by Zhong Chuxi) is an ordinary white-collar gold woman, and her childhood sweetheart boyfriend Yuan Yujian (played by Liu Xueyi) lives an ordinary and happy life in her hometown of Leshan. A sudden opportunity to go back and forth to the Shanghai headquarters for development forced her to replan her future development. In the face of the prosperity and glamor of the big city and the familiarity and stability of their hometown, the two Xia Guo made a difficult choice at the crossroads of their lives, and since then they have embarked on completely different life paths.
Xia Guo chose to stay in Leshan, continue to be with Yu Jian, and live a simple and warm life. Another Xia Guo chose to go to Shanghai to pursue his career dreams, and met the excellent and gentle Xue Yuming (played by Lin Liangshen) and the free and enthusiastic Alan (played by Yao Chi). The two Xia Guo have experienced different love, friendship, family and workplace, and have gained different growth and happiness
2 2
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 16, 2024
Title What If
I'm not normally big on modern dramas, but I will check this one out!
I think Liu Xue Yi is so emotional in this drama. I really want to watch it.✨✨✨✨
1 4
Replying to 10992747 • Apr 16, 2024
Person Liu Xue Yi
I would like to this pair very much, but I think impossible for this pair.
Is it impossible? I'll keep dreaming about it.🧨🧨🧨Cheng Yi (from the same company) filmed with her. Why not, Liu Xue Yi too?✨✨✨
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 16, 2024
Title In Blossom
Happy ending.
❀️❀️
1 0
Replying to 10992747 • Apr 16, 2024
Thank you for sharing this information πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
Welcome! I'm happy to share.πŸŽ₯❀️πŸͺ»
1 0
Replying to AnnV • Apr 16, 2024
Title In Blossom
on ep14 and omg has anyone noticed the firework actually came from a bird's fart? I'm dead XDD
😁That was romantic.πŸ™ƒ
1 2
On The Princess's Gambit • Apr 16, 2024
If they put the English name of this drama on the mydramalist page, it would make it easier to find and access.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 16, 2024
They made changes to the plot to make the protagonist more acceptable. Normally Chinese fans don't accept a happy…
And many behind-the-scenes scenes show that there have been changes.🌺🌺🌺🌺
1 0