Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 15, 2024
Photo Photo
another great pix!!
Yes, another one to show his beauty, sometimes disguised in ugly everyday clothes.
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 15, 2024
Photo Photo
🥰🥰🥰🥰
Yes, that's what it looks like. Very youthful, relaxed.❤️
1 0
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 15, 2024
Photo Photo
DOES HE EVEN HAVE A BAD SIDE? Another great side view/profile...
don't think so. All angles are beautiful.❤️
1 0
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 15, 2024
Photo Photo
2 very beautiful looking people, both dimpled!!
Yes, both with their beautiful dimples.❤️
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 15, 2024
Title In Blossom
No, that wasn't what the drama showed. The person inside (in the beautiful body), (or not so beautiful, with a…
No. (The only reason is to get views from Ju Jing Yi's fans) and for our beautiful drama to be valued in some way. What a shame: Ju Jing Yi is beautiful, she should be ugly (but then: the drama....) it wouldn't get the views. And our beautiful actor, Liu Xue Yi, couldn't make more dramas for us to love. (So...the message of the drama was told this way: the face doesn't matter. Pan Yue loves Yang Cai Wei).
1 2
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 15, 2024
Title In Blossom
MAD REVIEW IS IN FOR SHENLI, FYI: For once, I agree wholeheartedly with AvenueX’s critique on SHENLI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOPhs3SXkpI&ab_channel=AvenueX…
"ike it's so really nice to see him as a great, elegant ML for hopefully many more great years to come."
(May we see him....🙏)❤️
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 15, 2024
Title In Blossom
No, that wasn't what the drama showed. The person inside (in the beautiful body), (or not so beautiful, with a…
No. None of these mentioned by you.
1 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 15, 2024
Title In Blossom
No, that wasn't what the drama showed. The person inside (in the beautiful body), (or not so beautiful, with a…
Yes, perhaps, if that were the case, the story would have a more objective plot (without public confusion), but it is still a good plot.🌻🌻🌻🌻
2 10
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 15, 2024
Title In Blossom
MAD REVIEW IS IN FOR SHENLI, FYI: For once, I agree wholeheartedly with AvenueX’s critique on SHENLI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOPhs3SXkpI&ab_channel=AvenueX…
Welcome ! ❤️✨🌻
1 4
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 15, 2024
Title In Blossom
MAD REVIEW IS IN FOR SHENLI, FYI: For once, I agree wholeheartedly with AvenueX’s critique on SHENLI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOPhs3SXkpI&ab_channel=AvenueX…
Uhh, complete, sincere, true love. Ye Hua is all of these. And Pan Yue too.🌻🌻🌻🌻
1 0
Replying to Kenyada • Apr 15, 2024
Yes hope so i don’t want jjy to returen with lxy, hope meng ziyi is the fl
I think I wouldn't have a problem if they played together again. (but I don't know this information will be confirmed).
1 0
Replying to sooyaaa._. • Apr 15, 2024
Lxy is no longer cast????? Who is ml then ? Whats happening???
I think it remains Liu Xue Yi.✨✨✨
1 0
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 14, 2024
Title In Blossom
MAD REVIEW IS IN FOR SHENLI, FYI: For once, I agree wholeheartedly with AvenueX’s critique on SHENLI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOPhs3SXkpI&ab_channel=AvenueX…
Yes that's right. Pan Yue's unique love was perfectly portrayed and acted. And this convinced us in this sensitive and careful plot.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
3 2
On Kill Me Love Me • Apr 14, 2024
Filming ends on April 15th, tomorrow.🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻
3 0
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 14, 2024
Title In Blossom
MAD REVIEW IS IN FOR SHENLI, FYI: For once, I agree wholeheartedly with AvenueX’s critique on SHENLI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOPhs3SXkpI&ab_channel=AvenueX…
You explained wonderfully. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 6
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 14, 2024
Title In Blossom
No, that wasn't what the drama showed. The person inside (in the beautiful body), (or not so beautiful, with a…
Understand: The plot could have shown the girl with the scarred face (outcast of society) overcoming all these obstacles (in a more explicit way), but .... the objective was not that (the objective was love) that surpasses ( beauty or ugliness). The drama is not devaluing either ugliness or beauty. Even because the first girl (was beautiful even with the scar). That's not the issue. The point is: I love this girl (before and after), I love her because she's the person I've always loved. Proving that he loves her at the moment of the marked body, he had already proven. But loving the beauty that he despised due to her bad character, because it is in the person he met before and his heart recognized in that different face later, is something (that proved his love). Because the drama had already shown who he despised. Who he loved.
AND IT'S A GOOD THING THAT THIS DRAMA (HAD HIGH VIEW RATES) BECAUSE IF THERE WASN'T (IT WOULD BE A GREAT INJUSTICE) WITH THE DRAMA AND WITH THE ACTOR (LIU XUE YI) AND WITH JU JING YI (AND EVEN WITH THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYED THE FIRST VERSION OF THE STORY). And the screenwriters spent 10 years polishing this plot.
1 12
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 14, 2024
Title In Blossom
MAD REVIEW IS IN FOR SHENLI, FYI: For once, I agree wholeheartedly with AvenueX’s critique on SHENLI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOPhs3SXkpI&ab_channel=AvenueX…
Yes, "the loving emotions, the actions, the gestures" that we saw in "In Blossom" and "The Princess Agents." In other words: "Princess Agents" there was no kiss (but it convinced us). In Blossom (had all of that: kiss, hug, looks, and other moments), but some (wanted it to be even hotter), but we felt that the couple and plot were convincing enough. (I don't like it when they give the message: Passion, passion, passion. Ohh, I want them to convince me of love. Passion is temporary, love is not.🪻🧨🌺🌻
1 11
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 14, 2024
Title In Blossom
MAD REVIEW IS IN FOR SHENLI, FYI: For once, I agree wholeheartedly with AvenueX’s critique on SHENLI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOPhs3SXkpI&ab_channel=AvenueX…
Yes, our different opinions (complement and enrich each other).
Agents of the Princess (it's more exciting), but the emotional connection must have reached a higher level in Legend of Sheng LI. But that scene at the bottom of the ocean, in Princess Agents, and all the love they felt for each other there (convinced so much), even without a single kiss. 🌺
1 13
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 14, 2024
Title In Blossom
"stay together and have good communication and partnership" - just no real sizzle to them.If only many real-life…
Yes, and we always learn a little more from each other's experiences.🌺
3 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 14, 2024
Title In Blossom
"stay together and have good communication and partnership" - just no real sizzle to them.If only many real-life…
I'm telling you that it convinced me, and in a parallel with real life, the fantasy managed to come closer to reality. And artistically it convinced and entertained me. But that's okay, you didn't feel the same experience. All right. I'm explaining to you "my experience" with this drama. You felt this emptiness. I didn't feel that.
🌻❤️🌺🧨🪻
2 2