You're probably right. But I didn't even notice, I just noticed the actor's beauty. (For me it suppressed everything…
I don't think the main characters in Shen LI are too old. What I think is that sometimes certain novels (put more adult characteristics) into supposed teenage characters (but their personality) is not teenage. An adult can love (purely too), but with a kind of wisdom that young people (sometimes don't have). I think they are both perfect in the role (if it were two teenagers) it wouldn't have the charm that this drama has. As for the technical details, I agree with you. We can always find some imperfection. But like IN Blossom (the quality of the drama, actors and plot) outweighs these inconvenient details. PS: Like Wuxin's character (some wanted him to be a 17-year-old teenager), but Wuxin's personality in (Blood of Youth) is that of a more mature young man. LIu Xue Yi was perfect in the role. PS: I saw the characteristics I mention in the cartoon.
2ndL, Ajiang, had some growth but I also know when people in costumes decide to get vengence for a parent they…
Yes, it's a sad father and son story (but at least he still tried to show love to his son in the end). But... it didn't work out, his son in the end was not spared the consequences. Thank goodness for the story of father and son of Pan Yue and his father (there was time for real redemption/reconciliation), that there will be more time for them.
How different people really are!!!! This is a mistery. THIS DRAMA LEFT A GREAT IMPRESSION ON ME. And I'm going…
(Yes, it's kind of boring. These people only criticize, they can't see the beauty of the drama. Such a poetic and brilliantly investigative drama too. It has so many details, little meanings, big meanings. That there is a feeling of frustration (which some can't perceive these valuable details of the drama). And I just don't want others to be tainted by these opinions. May they make others miss this beautiful drama. Yes, it's a sad father and son story (but at least he still tried to show love to his son in the end). But... it didn't work out, his son in the end was not spared the consequences.
You're probably right. But I didn't even notice, I just noticed the actor's beauty. (For me it suppressed everything…
I'm being honest: I hadn't noticed that in the protagonist. (but in the others, at one time or another I saw something pulling). Yes, it could be better (to highlight Pan Yue's beauty even more). But...it was his beauty that made me ignore some details. PS: I see your point.
JYY needs to hang up the cleats & stick to idol stuff
No she does not need. And she just finished filming a xianxia with Song Weilong. I think she's quite decent in her interpretation. I've already watched 4 dramas with her (and I liked all 4).. The legend of White snake, Legend of Yun Xi, Sword and Fairy IV and IN Blossom. I like her (and I didn't abandon the episodes, I watched until the end.).πΊπΊπΊπΊ PS: Ahh" (and "Beauty of Resilience") also this drama. In fact, there were 5 dramas that I watched with her.πΊπΊπΊ
Yes, I know, but the male lead is the one who has the most participation in a drama. That's why I said it, because if he's annoying, the damage is greater.π€ And the female lead is also very intelligent and has coroner skills.π€
How different people really are!!!! This is a mistery. THIS DRAMA LEFT A GREAT IMPRESSION ON ME. And I'm going…
Yes, that must be it, just to be annoying us. (But....it's such a good drama, that some say it's the best drama of 2024), even though it's not a xianxia. And I agree. I watched it from start to finish, without intermission. πΊπβ€οΈβ¨
I just started this. How's the romance? Any love triangles? Happy ending?
Itz Suvo 2 days ago Can someone please answer these questions. I don't mind of spoilers:- 1) when the leads get together officially? 2) any break and how many episodes it lasts ? 3)Hows the romance Here? 4) any annoying love triangle? 5) happy ending or not ?
nuthinwrongwith_JJY 2 days ago 1) EP 21ππ 2) SLOW BURN romance from 21 onwardππ 3) SLOW BURN romance, i.e. *subtlety* w/ 1 major hot-n-sexy kiss scene, quick peck, hugsππ 4) not too annoying, very minor in comical ways, designed as subliminal jealousies on ML's partππ 5) happy ending for main leadsππ
(All rankings of this drama collected by Liu Xue Yi studio):β¬ οΈ
Liu Xueyi's studio 3 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
# Liu Xueyi Hua Jian Ling# [I want to open] #Liu Xueyi Pan Yue# The moon is bright and the breeze is clear, and the flowers are blooming all over the city. It's not just the flowers that are splendid, it's the persistence, carving and irrigation behind the scenes, day after day, year after year. Underneath all the subtleties, there is a sense of awe and certainty for the performance. The journey is not over to be continued, there are scenery along the road, the mountains are high and the road is far away, we will see you on the next trip. https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5021566476681246 ππππππππΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊβ¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨ππππππππππ
Pan Yue & Yang Cai Wei MV [ In Blossom MV ] Liu Xue Yi , Ju Jingyi (Hinata Shoyo) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyRzY2QmtnM β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨ππππππππππππππΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊ
In Blossom Β» Can I tell you everything?(Felicity Queen) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14-2FmA06IQ PS: This video is also very good, and manages to capture the beauty of the interaction between this passionate couple. πΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊππππππππππππΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊ
In Blossom Β» I was made for lovin' you. (Felicity Queen) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-mSrpBQJmQ PS: This video is wonderful. And Pan Yue's voice (which is Liu Xue Yi's real voice) is so mysterious and beautiful. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπππππππβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈππππππππ
As for the technical details, I agree with you. We can always find some imperfection. But like IN Blossom (the quality of the drama, actors and plot) outweighs these inconvenient details.
PS:
Like Wuxin's character (some wanted him to be a 17-year-old teenager), but Wuxin's personality in (Blood of Youth) is that of a more mature young man. LIu Xue Yi was perfect in the role.
PS: I saw the characteristics I mention in the cartoon.
Thank goodness for the story of father and son of Pan Yue and his father (there was time for real redemption/reconciliation), that there will be more time for them.
And I just don't want others to be tainted by these opinions. May they make others miss this beautiful drama.
Yes, it's a sad father and son story (but at least he still tried to show love to his son in the end). But... it didn't work out, his son in the end was not spared the consequences.
PS: I see your point.
PS:
Ahh" (and "Beauty of Resilience") also this drama. In fact, there were 5 dramas that I watched with her.πΊπΊπΊ
And the female lead is also very intelligent and has coroner skills.π€
πΊπβ€οΈβ¨
Can someone please answer these questions. I don't mind of spoilers:-
1) when the leads get together officially?
2) any break and how many episodes it lasts ?
3)Hows the romance Here?
4) any annoying love triangle?
5) happy ending or not ?
nuthinwrongwith_JJY 2 days ago
1) EP 21ππ
2) SLOW BURN romance from 21 onwardππ
3) SLOW BURN romance, i.e. *subtlety* w/ 1 major hot-n-sexy kiss scene, quick peck, hugsππ
4) not too annoying, very minor in comical ways, designed as subliminal jealousies on ML's partππ
5) happy ending for main leadsππ
No breakup
Liu Xueyi's studio
3 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
# Liu Xueyi Hua Jian Ling# [I want to open] #Liu Xueyi Pan Yue# The moon is bright and the breeze is clear, and the flowers are blooming all over the city. It's not just the flowers that are splendid, it's the persistence, carving and irrigation behind the scenes, day after day, year after year. Underneath all the subtleties, there is a sense of awe and certainty for the performance. The journey is not over to be continued, there are scenery along the road, the mountains are high and the road is far away, we will see you on the next trip.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5021566476681246
ππππππππΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊβ¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨ππππππππππ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyRzY2QmtnM
β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨ππππππππππππππΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peAltZDEe4g&t=2s
β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨πΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊβ¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨πΊπΊπΊπΊ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14-2FmA06IQ
PS:
This video is also very good, and manages to capture the beauty of the interaction between this passionate couple.
πΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊππππππππππππΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-mSrpBQJmQ
PS:
This video is wonderful. And Pan Yue's voice (which is Liu Xue Yi's real voice) is so mysterious and beautiful.
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπππππππβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈππππππππ
https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/am/h6fu_52.html