Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom
It looks great. All the drama in 35 minutes. For those who have already watched it, it is a way to remember the…
✨✨✨😊
1 0
Replying to juju87 • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom
read on twitter that Liu Xueyi and Jujingyi were suppose to do a hello Saturday ep around the same time Xu Kai…
They deceived us, there was no participation in Hello Saturday. But the 4 protagonists participated in a variety show (by Youku himself), without an audience, just with a host talking (and having fun games and questions for the 4 protagonists).
PS:
It was fun and interesting. And we could see them relaxed together.
4 0
Replying to k_c_drama • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom
I dropped this drama at ep 29-30...after I got to know who the actual villain was...I was bored with the amount…
I liked all the cases solved. I liked the conflict at the end. Sacrifice, unusual solutions to save someone. I liked the solution to the last case (the villain), as it happened. I liked the ending of the main couple (I liked the way it happened) whether or not there was a second season. I liked how the romance between the main couple was built.🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
PS:
I even liked the romantic advice that the villain gave to the main male protagonist (using flowers as an example). (It would almost be possible to be friends with this villain. But...no.).
PS:
I really like the couple feeling of the two protagonists, and the last scene on the bridge (I thought it was simple and wonderful at the same time). In my point of view.🌻🌻🌻🌻
4 0
Replying to MK916 • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom
I made a 35-mins summary edit for this drama. I enjoyed how the mystery, suspense, and romance were all balanced…
It looks great. All the drama in 35 minutes. For those who have already watched it, it is a way to remember the drama. But for those who haven't watched it (those who don't want to watch the drama as a whole. will watch it.). But...I hope they watch the whole drama (and then watch your great edit).🌻🌺✨
PS:
But if people are with me, even if they watch the entire edit, I would watch this beautiful drama in its entirety.
1 2
Replying to Purple Ghost • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom
PY is such a bad ass! πŸ’œ
❀️✨😊
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
18 episode
The two of them will discover this fact together (because he will scream her name thinking she is dead, but then she realizes that he knows who she is). It must be number 21.
2 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
17/18 episode.But in 8 she discovers that he is not the killer.
It's not like a misunderstanding. It's like something that is difficult to understand and accept rationally.
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom
17/18 episode.But in 8 she discovers that he is not the killer.
🌻🌻Welcome !
2 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
17/18 episode.But in 8 she discovers that he is not the killer.
The heart knows she's her, but the mind still doesn't accept it. (Liu Xue Yi himself explained this about Pan Yue).
3 4
Replying to foolish_maiden • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
Someone spoil me, when does Pan Yue find out its her?
17/18 episode.
But in 8 she discovers that he is not the killer.
4 7
Replying to Purple Ghost • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom
PY is such a bad ass! πŸ’œ
Sure, he is.😊😊😊✨✨✨✨❀️
1 2
On A Moment but Forever • Apr 8, 2024
RespiratoryResolve
4-1 04:06 from TV series Nian Wushuang Super Talk
The TV series is unmatched#ζ„šδΊΊθŠ‚#


A pair of evenly matched emotional cheaters who are perfect for the holiday atmosphere[拳倴]
One fools others, the other deceives herself
and is a goddess with a weak heartΓ— mouth hard vinegar jar

"I love you, no one knows"
fools the male protagonist:
"Then say you love me" "I... I'll always be there for you"
Interrupt someone:
"You can't be emotional about him" "Shut up! I don't need to tell you this"

"I love you, only I know"
Convince yourself: "It's good to have her"
"No... I'm sure I'm just missing a maid!"
and then persuaded,
"Why do I like her a little?"
"It must be a witch trick to bewitch me!Escape!"

#Tang Yan Nian Wushuang##Liu Xueyi Nian Wushuang##Nian Wushuang#
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
3 0
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
Can someone tell me in which episode Pan Yue will tell Yang Caiwei that he knows who she is already???
18 episode
2 4
Replying to xMaddy • Apr 7, 2024
Title Destined Spoiler
Happy ending?
For the main couple, yes.
5 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 7, 2024
That was hilarious! In a later episode, you will see him do something similar with seafood. πŸ˜†
✨✨✨✨😊
1 0
Replying to An chuxia • Apr 7, 2024
am i the only one who thinks that furong has a crush on fl? if you watch the second last ep you might agree its…
I'm on episode 19 (I think covertly, he feels). He, in his own way, protects her too.
4 0
Replying to hafu_girl • Apr 7, 2024
That was hilarious! In a later episode, you will see him do something similar with seafood. πŸ˜†
Umm, okay, I'll get there. Thanks !πŸ‘
1 2
Replying to xMaddy • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
Happy ending?
For the main couple, yes.
2 0