If not season 2, they better give us LXY and JJY reunion in another drama. Xiaoju worked with Song Weilong and…
I don't want him to be the "eternally handsome psychopath." I loved him as a hero, elegant, sensitive, passionate, with the martial arts of the hero, with the bearing of the hero, the gentleman, the poet, the passionate person. I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO BE THE ETERNAL SECOND PROTAGONIST. (Now, he is the hero. FINALLY. AND HOW IT SUITS WITH HIM. FACE OF A HERO, FACE OF A PASSIONATE. SENSITIVE FACE, BUT NOBODY CAN INTIMIDATE HIM. He has the bearing of authority. ps: But (for your taste), a bit of the "psychopath" will be in him in "Kill me love me", https://kisskh.at/680797-chun-hua-yan which he is filming now (he is a psychopath in love , who is the hero, the main male character of the story. He even carried the "supposed body of his beloved woman on his back", because he thought she was dead. And it looks like there will be "another hero like that: a bit of villainy (but the hero of the story) in Peach Blossoms Fold (https://kisskh.at/754385-tao-hua-zhe-jiang-shan). PS: I'm even like (don't be too villainous), be the hero, be the hero. I like him heroic (like his first protagonist in "Qing Luo"). I love. In Love and Redemption, I thought (You are the villain, but you would make a great hero, and there would be a love story between "teacher and apprentice" with Xuanji, due to that arc in which the "stone of lovers" shone for both of them (and Xuanji didn't like it), but Haochen was disconcerted. And when he died (he was kind of trying to steal Xuanji's love) and there she had real empathy for him (and in the classes in front of the lake). In Destined (he was truly passionate, he convinced me). I wanted to watch his and the heroine's story. She had more chemistry with LXY than with the lead actor, in my opinion, of course.
Yes, "Pan Yue, elegant, handsome", martial arts master, poet, fair and talented magistrate. This drama explored Liu Xue Yi's attributes so well (and I would like to see what more beautiful and elegant clothes they would make for him). That they would maintain the excellent level of the drama, or even go a step higher (but... that's hope...). It took 10 years for the first script and the second script? (or they secretly divided it into two parts, that's just me wishing that this had happened, and there was already a script 2 hidden).π€πππ
If not season 2, they better give us LXY and JJY reunion in another drama. Xiaoju worked with Song Weilong and…
You already know. But I thought the chemistry between Liu Xue Yi and Ju Jing Yi was great. And I watch Legend Of Yun Xi (with her and the actor you refer to). I saw chemistry, but....I didn't see it being that better. A good average, just like Liu Xue Yi and her.
Does this sentence say anything? I hadn't gone into this detail because sometimes they say "see you again" and this could refer to the next character. (But you're right, he said "Mister Pan", that might say something, yes.π§¨π§¨π§¨π§¨π§¨π§¨π§¨
I mean that blindfold kiss was hot but not really burning passionate lolz but i like the romance, it's pretty…
This is a work of art, an interpretation. And as an interpretation (I don't want it to be explicit, I wouldn't like it, I want it to be more interpreted (in an artistic way), I don't know how to explain it.ποΈπΊπ§¨ I prefer poetry to "passion" bordering on explicitness. For example, the same Liu Xue Yi, played a drama "Love at night". And I can say, there is also an "interpretation". There is no demonstration of explicit passion, but we can be moved by the feelings of the main couple. (These are gestures, hands, glances, the shape of the scenes). That's enough.ποΈπΊπ§¨
Don't ever think about romance if JJY is the FL, she always like this and her fans are so much ok for that lol
Yes, I am a woman. I understand and respect your opinion. (But it's not my opinion at all. I feel so happy and enchanted when I watch this drama.) I'm just showing my perspective. (But I understand: people are different, they have different perspectives.). So, that's why it can never please everyone. This is impossible. But I know that this drama pleased a lot of people (and I am included in this group).π€π€π§¨π§¨πΊπΊ PS: But as a man, you must have liked the adventure, a little martial skills https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5019878239961119 (and the intricate investigative plot, which although some perhaps saw some holes, but was very interesting, which we can classify: "strange cases".
I mean that blindfold kiss was hot but not really burning passionate lolz but i like the romance, it's pretty…
I love that scene, where she's not with him, and he goes close to the tree and holds up the leaf she likes to pluck. He touches the leaf affectionately and gives a tender smile and says: "Don't worry, she'll come back." There are many other scenes, but this simple scene shows these little things (feelings) that are in this drama."Pan Yue is a sweet and loyal lover."πΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊποΈ
Tencent made a hot search involving Yang Zi and Liu Xue Yi (taking advantage of the fact that Yang Zi's modern drama) is now being broadcast on the platform. I think this is a pre-warm-up for "Another Me" to be broadcast. I think it's about to be broadcast. β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨βοΈ Let's go. Stream. I want to watch Liu Xue Yi's sensitive performance.βοΈβοΈβοΈβοΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ
Tencent made a hot search involving Yang Zi and Liu Xue Yi (taking advantage of the fact that Yang Zi's modern drama) is now being broadcast on the platform. I think this is a pre-warm-up for "Another Me" to be broadcast. I think it's about to be broadcast. β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨βοΈ Let's go. Stream. I want to watch Liu Xue Yi's sensitive performance.βοΈβοΈβοΈβοΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ
Tencent made a hot search involving Yang Zi and Liu Xue Yi (taking advantage of the fact that Yang Zi's modern drama) is now being broadcast on the platform. I think this is a pre-warm-up for "Another Me" to be broadcast. I think it's about to be broadcast. β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨βοΈ Let's go. Stream. I want to watch Liu Xue Yi's sensitive performance.βοΈβοΈβοΈβοΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ
Tencent made a hot search involving Yang Zi and Liu Xue Yi (taking advantage of the fact that Yang Zi's modern drama) is now being broadcast on the platform. I think this is a pre-warm-up for "Another Me" to be broadcast. I think it's about to be broadcast. β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨βοΈ
Probably next year as it is still being filmed. There are still 9 or even 14 days of filming left.πΊπΊπΊπΊ
He has a xianxia "A moment but forever",https://kisskh.at/746371-tian-xia-wu-shuang from IQIYI for July/August (he plays a fox priest who has the power of the divine hand) he is paired with the artisan goddess Jin Tan Yin. And there is a modern drama that should have already been broadcast (Another me)https://kisskh.at/733023-i-live-elsewhere, by Tencent Video.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5019913115336744 The imposing prince going on a mission? He is imposing here on this horseback ride.I can already feel the atmosphere of the drama. π§¨π§¨π§¨π§¨π§¨π§¨ποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ
Is it possible that they can record after the drama done ??
And also in an interview (about In Blossom), Liu Xue Yi said that he doesn't usually participate in variety shows. (And taking into account that Ju Jing Yi too, no (as some fans commented here). So...π£π£ποΈ
ps:
But (for your taste), a bit of the "psychopath" will be in him in "Kill me love me", https://kisskh.at/680797-chun-hua-yan which he is filming now (he is a psychopath in love , who is the hero, the main male character of the story. He even carried the "supposed body of his beloved woman on his back", because he thought she was dead.
And it looks like there will be "another hero like that: a bit of villainy (but the hero of the story) in Peach Blossoms Fold (https://kisskh.at/754385-tao-hua-zhe-jiang-shan).
PS:
I'm even like (don't be too villainous), be the hero, be the hero. I like him heroic (like his first protagonist in "Qing Luo"). I love.
In Love and Redemption, I thought (You are the villain, but you would make a great hero, and there would be a love story between "teacher and apprentice" with Xuanji, due to that arc in which the "stone of lovers" shone for both of them (and Xuanji didn't like it), but Haochen was disconcerted. And when he died (he was kind of trying to steal Xuanji's love) and there she had real empathy for him (and in the classes in front of the lake).
In Destined (he was truly passionate, he convinced me). I wanted to watch his and the heroine's story. She had more chemistry with LXY than with the lead actor, in my opinion, of course.
I prefer poetry to "passion" bordering on explicitness. For example, the same Liu Xue Yi, played a drama "Love at night". And I can say, there is also an "interpretation". There is no demonstration of explicit passion, but we can be moved by the feelings of the main couple. (These are gestures, hands, glances, the shape of the scenes). That's enough.ποΈπΊπ§¨
PS:
But as a man, you must have liked the adventure, a little martial skills https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5019878239961119 (and the intricate investigative plot, which although some perhaps saw some holes, but was very interesting, which we can classify: "strange cases".
β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨βοΈ
Let's go. Stream. I want to watch Liu Xue Yi's sensitive performance.βοΈβοΈβοΈβοΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ
β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨βοΈ
Let's go. Stream. I want to watch Liu Xue Yi's sensitive performance.βοΈβοΈβοΈβοΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ
β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨βοΈ
Let's go. Stream. I want to watch Liu Xue Yi's sensitive performance.βοΈβοΈβοΈβοΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ
β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨βοΈ
And there is a modern drama that should have already been broadcast (Another me)https://kisskh.at/733023-i-live-elsewhere, by Tencent Video.
The imposing prince going on a mission? He is imposing here on this horseback ride.I can already feel the atmosphere of the drama.
π§¨π§¨π§¨π§¨π§¨π§¨ποΈποΈποΈποΈποΈ