Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
There were 3 to 4 kisses. 1-Kiss blindfolded. 2- Pan Yue stole a kiss. 3-Pan Yue kissed her face, she was pretending…
Really, long hair suits Liu Xue Yi. And I agree with all of his attributes that you mentioned. As for Wuxin in Season 2 (it's because there was a doubt), but his character is certainly very important in the series. He performed very well in season 1. He is irreplaceable.
1 6
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
There were 3 to 4 kisses. 1-Kiss blindfolded. 2- Pan Yue stole a kiss. 3-Pan Yue kissed her face, she was pretending…
I'm watching (slowly) Legend of Shen li. And I look forward to all of Liu Xue Yi's dramas (including Blood of youth 2, if he's there).
1 8
On The Princess's Gambit • Apr 5, 2024
Flowers miss spring
53 minutes ago from iPhone client

I took a peach blossom in the morning, and I found that I might have thought about it before, I thought it might be a happy plot, but now it seems that it should be a mirror image of spring flowers, male and female heterogeneous. The name Shen Zaiye says it all.
No wonder the heroine seems to be very satisfied with this πŸ«“, judging from the name, it is the peach blossom folding the country, but Shen, in the wild. I'm also starting to look forward to it now.,The male protagonist should have a complete growth line.,This may be the reason why my brother likes this script.。 Interesting, the synopsis should be black-bellied, double-strong, a real costume version of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
🎞️🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🎞️
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
There were 3 to 4 kisses. 1-Kiss blindfolded. 2- Pan Yue stole a kiss. 3-Pan Yue kissed her face, she was pretending…
I thought it was great. I like the elegance of Chinese style.
I also liked the red ribbon scene. And from the scene she leads him blind (with a blindfold on).
The scene under the peach tree. She teasing him (who is the most handsome man?).
I like the scenes where he is heroic towards her.
(Although there were a lot of scenes of him being heroic with the first version of Yan Cai Wei that were so cool).
1 10
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
the same w/ the Princess, like why did she need to die/be sacrificed?why are we all left with a bloody cliffhanger…
"NOT enuf hot makeout scene between its 2 main leads with this drama."

Yes there is. Hot yet elegant.πŸ€”
1 0
Replying to dramaFan04 • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
One of the best drama i have watched in 2024 ... 9/10 rating from me ...things i do not like - Princess and SML…
There were 3 to 4 kisses. 1-Kiss blindfolded. 2- Pan Yue stole a kiss. 3-Pan Yue kissed her face, she was pretending to sleep. 4-Hugs. 5- Holding hands. Etc.
I remember that scene where she said: So beautiful, and closed her eyes. And he looks up at the sky (as if thinking: That's not me, she's referring to the stars.).
Ahh, the almost accidental kiss, where they covered each other's mouths. That was worth a kiss.
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
3 17
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
I, on the contrary, liked everything. It was like watching an X-File in ancient times, mixed with "Romeo and Juliet",…
It is, in fact, up to Youku. And all the main people involved this first time.
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 4, 2024
Title In Blossom
I, on the contrary, liked everything. It was like watching an X-File in ancient times, mixed with "Romeo and Juliet",…
(It's a little unfair. But maybe that's the intention. See the comment below :).
🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️

Comment on weibo about the ending):

Shen Li'an Lian 4 minutes ago from Liu Xueyichao words have been edited The token 1 of the ending of the flower order, I tend to understand it as an abstract concept, it is possible to have a specific person as 1, but it is more a representation of the existence of a larger underworld force, implying that although Pan Yue and others have solved the current crisis, there are still more difficulties and challenges waiting in the future. This kind of ending treatment is the same as Douban's 9.3-point suspense masterpiece "True Detective", the local big family colluded with the state prosecutor, and the male protagonist finally succeeded in chasing the murderer after decades, but there was a news broadcast in the background of the finale, mentioning that the xx department denied that the accused murderer was related to the state counselor. Seeing this, the audience knows that after the murderer who directly committed the crime, there is a more terrible and difficult to root behind the scenes. It is not an open-ended ending, the answers that should be given have been written very clearly, but it just leaves a hook, which is also a kind of blank space, extending the setting in the story to the outside of the play and bringing real thinking.

βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–
PS:
"with free reign." No, our main couple will solve the case. Even if we don't see it....But I would like to see it. What can I do?)
2 4
On In Blossom • Apr 4, 2024
Title In Blossom
Cat's Eye Movie
17 hours ago from the TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk
#花jianlingηš„effective broadcast volume exceeded 900 million#

According to the data of Maoyan Professional Edition@Ju Jingyi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi starred in the drama "Flower Order", and the effective broadcast volume of the entire network exceeded 900 million #花 The number of views exceeded 900 million #
βœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
6 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 4, 2024
Title In Blossom
I, on the contrary, liked everything. It was like watching an X-File in ancient times, mixed with "Romeo and Juliet",…
There are loose ends (but it's not uninteresting at all). If they don't make a season 2 (I feel like I know our investigative couple is trying to solve the case).
2 6
Replying to Natasja • Apr 4, 2024
Title In Blossom
To be honest ,i wanted it to be great but it was just not it for me. The scenery was beautifull,the actors also…
I, on the contrary, liked everything. It was like watching an X-File in ancient times, mixed with "Romeo and Juliet", but with a better ending for the couple, more realistic and happy.
6 8
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 4, 2024
Quack flowersYesterday at 23:55 from the iPhone clientTiffany Tang , Liu Xueyi's "Nian Wushuang" (A moment but…
Although, April, May, June, July, August (5 months). August arrives soon, please.✈️✈️✈️✈️
2 1
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 4, 2024
Title In Blossom
Twas a low budget production, ie they musta ran out of money, like they coulda gone up to 40 EPs w/o censorship/scaled-down,…
Undoubtedly ! A very decent character and loyal to his family, friends and country.🌺🌺🌺
1 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Apr 4, 2024
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5019487486017578
Murong JIng, jumping (flying) to the cliff, looking for Mei Lin.
πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
1 0
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 4, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
Twas a low budget production, ie they musta ran out of money, like they coulda gone up to 40 EPs w/o censorship/scaled-down,…
The princess did not have any close subordinates to protect her. In dramas there is always a subordinate (sometimes more than a friend) who stays close to the important person. Sometimes that person even gives their own life to save. And she hadn't (but the plot was supposed to lead to the results it did. All the conflict and intrigue it led to).
2 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 4, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Jin Jin just wants to be quiet 2 hours ago from OPPO smartphonesβž–I forgot to mention that no one cares about…
Jin Jin just wants to be quiet
2 hours ago from OPPO smartphones

βž–I forgot to mention that no one cares about the corners of Jinghe and are digging graves today...[][germination]πŸŽžοΈπŸ–ΌοΈβ¬…οΈ
___________________________________________________

May you prosper in your martial arts
βž– Our. Jingdi mental state[笑cry]
Jin Jin just wants to be quiet: healthy[germinaΓ§Γ£o]
____________________________________________________________________________

Pan An Dameinan replied@ζ–€ζ–€εͺ想静静:βž– That is, the notice is written, right?
13 hours ago From Jiangsu9
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Niu Hulutong and madness
βž–Jin Jin just wants to be quiet: crazy every day, he is cool
__________________________________________________________________________________
Original knowledge of the one
βž–[色]Such a good thing has a picture
Jin Jin just wants to be quiet: 焑️ βž–...... TG that I watched yesterday

13 hours ago From Jiangxi1
____________________________________________________________________________________
Zi Qishan
βž– Is this film filmed according to the original book?[憧憬]
Jin Jin just wants to be quiet: βž– it is estimated that it is retained...... [germinaΓ§Γ£o]

13 hours ago From Shandong2
_______________________________________________________________________________________
The four leaves of the Yun family
βž– On the first day of going to Guizhou, I went crazy[Doraemon is afraid
NINE-KK: βž– Hahahahahaha[Yun Bei] started with madness

13 hours ago From Malaysia
______________________________________________________________________________

willing, shiny
βž– I really want to see our Emperor Jing today
12 hours ago From Hebei1
_______________________________________________________________________________
Flying flowers sprinkle the snow
βž– Jing and I'm so crazy, I love it[θˆ”ε±][θˆ”ε±][θˆ”ε±]
12 hours ago From Sichuan
__________________________________________________________________________________

Its leaves are dacong
βž– It's crazy, I love to watch
12 hours ago From Tianjin
_____________________________________________________________________________
Liu Xueyi's little crookedness
βž– It's so upside down, I want to see the picture[哇]
13 hours ago From Yunnan
______________________________________________________________________________
Xiaoxiao rain tea
βž– Hahahaha, it's exciting[哇]
13 hours ago From Hubei
_______________________________________________________________________________
Tang Qi Tangqi
βž– It's crazy, but I love it so much
13 hours ago from Guangdong  
1 0
Replying to Jordan LeClair • Apr 4, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
Can someone please tell me, when do the two main leads become ok with each other? What episode do they start falling…
Episode 7 and 8 (she discovers that he didn't murder her (the person who has her face). In episode 18 (he discovers that She is his beloved Yan Cai Wei with another face). But from the beginning there are small details of her that he takes it (and remembers who he loves), putting the puzzle together. (But when he knows the truth, he's a teenager showing his love.) And when she finds out that he knows, one or two episodes later (so they both they demonstrate without disguise what they feel for each other).
5 0
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 4, 2024
Title In Blossom
Twas a low budget production, ie they musta ran out of money, like they coulda gone up to 40 EPs w/o censorship/scaled-down,…
Yes, that must have been it. (But it was very good, well balanced (the plot) from start to finish.🌺🧨
1 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 4, 2024
Title In Blossom
For the main lead couple it's a happy ending, they solve the case, and he returns to Heyang to continue his work…
Welcome !
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 4, 2024
Title In Blossom
I reported this inappropriate conduct by this user here on this page.
I forgot to say: This Xianxia with this freeloading producer (was canceled) due to lack of funds. It was a xianxia, I still remember it today, it would be Bayuncai (his character). 🌺🎞️✨
2 3