Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 53 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom
iWarrenS3-27 07:13 from iWarrenS iPhone 15Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi's "Flower Order" Weibo score is 7.3, do you…
Yes No doubt. This douban seems very biased.
2 0
On In Blossom • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom
"I want to marry you".
🌻🌻🌻🌻💘💘💘💘💘
1 0
On In Blossom • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom
Tao Piao Ticket
Yesterday at 23:33 from the TV series Hanama Ling Chao
#花jianling 20 times topped the online drama playback list#

According to the data of Lighthouse Professional Edition, @Ju Jingyi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi starred in the drama "Flower Order" as of April 6, and it was broadcast online for 23 days, and a total of 20 times on the Beacon online drama feature film broadcast ranking! 🏆🏆
https://kisskh.at/photos/6025Jp_3
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
4 0
On In Blossom • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom
Cat's Eye Movie
13 hours ago from the TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk
#jujingyiyangcaiwei’s role is the most popular #

Maoyan Professional Edition data witness, @ju Jing Yi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi starred in the drama "Flower Order", which ended perfectly, with a cumulative effective broadcast volume of more than 1.017 billion, and a total of 14 days won the effective broadcast crown of Maoyan online drama, played by @Ju Jing Yi"Yang Caiwei/Shangguan Zhi". "Become the most popular character in "Flower Order", @Mr_ Liu Xueyi's character "Pan Yue" ranks second, and Maoyan Professional Edition will take you to understand the closing results:
🏅03 Maoyan Suspense Drama Popularity List x 1
🏅 Maoyan Online Drama Popularity List Weekly Crown x 2
🏅 Maoyan Online Drama Popularity List Daily Crown x 14 #花jianlingmaoyan’s popularity topped the list for 14 times#
https://kisskh.at/photos/0wAqP6_3
✈️✈️✈️✈️🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️
5 0
Replying to Maria E • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom
hello, anyone knows the douban score?
iWarrenS
3-27 07:13 from iWarrenS iPhone 15

Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi's "Flower Order" Weibo score is 7.3, do you think it's high or low?🙉#花jianling
https://kisskh.at/photos/Xdg5xO_3
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
PS:
Weibo gave this note on that date above. As for Douban, the last comment on this was that the score was 2.4. (So who cares about reporting such an unfair grade?). Let's report 600 million, 700, 800, 900, 1 billion views. That's what matters.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
1 2
Replying to 11521853 • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom
The persistence and choice in our hearts are always decided by ourselves. Don't be blinded by hatred and fall…
👏👏👏👏
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 7, 2024
Probably next year as it is still being filmed. There are still 9 or even 14 days of filming left.🌺🌺🌺🌺
Welcome ! Yes, I hope that too.🌺🌺🌺
1 0
Replying to tttweet • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom
no chance of season 2 or a reunion then 🥲🥲😭😭
When a drama ends, the actors always say goodbye to their characters. It doesn't matter if there will be a second season or not. At that moment they say goodbye.
2 0
On In Blossom • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom
Liu Xueyi's studio
39 minutes ago from Liu Xueyichao
#六 Xueyihuajianling# [haha]#Liu Xueyi Pan Yue#

At the end of the story, drop some growth shards. When the wind comes, it is better to chase the wind and work hard tonight, and leave the rest to time.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5020460925255693
➖➖➖➖🪻🌻➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🪻🌻➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🪻🌻➖➖➖
7 0
On In Blossom • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom
Ju Jingyi's personal studio
15 hours ago from Ju Jingyichao
#杨凯伟discovered the clues#

Tulips are defeated, and wind chimes are shining. Looking back at the way we came, one step at a time, @ Ju Jing Yi the story 🌸 has reached the end, thank you for the strength you have brought us this spring! Goodbye~ #jujingyihuajianling##花jianling
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5020238740389929
➖➖➖🌺➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🌺➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🌺➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
4 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 7, 2024
I give you a suggestion of drama to watch. In Blossom (I finished watching it a few days ago). https://kisskh.at/749641-in-blossomAnd…
I loved "In Blossom" from start to finish (and I'll rewatch it later). Now I'm watching "Legend of Shen li".
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 6, 2024
I give you a suggestion of drama to watch. In Blossom (I finished watching it a few days ago). https://kisskh.at/749641-in-blossomAnd…
😊😊❤️
1 0
Replying to TEXTFROMYOUREX • Apr 6, 2024
am having a hard time after ep 38 😭😭😭😭 what do i have to do ? i already rewatched the whole drama…
I give you a suggestion of drama to watch. In Blossom (I finished watching it a few days ago). https://kisskh.at/749641-in-blossom
And now I'm going to continue watching the Legend of Shen Li episodes.
2 4
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 6, 2024
Episode 16:
I liked that part. He woke up Gu Cheng. A god from the extranatural world. Friends. He's exactly the same type as the protagonist. And the scene, when he gains gray hair. It's the scene of two friends, two gods who recognize each other after a long time. And you can feel the friendship between the two.
(But the scene before of jealousy: Between Gu Sheng, Fu Rong, Jing Xi and Gu Sheng's wife (was full of jealousy, which felt through the pores).
✨✨
4 0
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 6, 2024
Title In Blossom
very N-I-C-E
Yes, there was an event (like a variety show) and the 4 protagonists were there. That was very good.✈️✈️✈️✈️ So, we are not without this type of fraternization between the main artists of the drama.
🎉🎉🎉
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 6, 2024
Title In Blossom
Original plot.It wasn't based on a book. (Here the opposite happened. Due to the success of the drama, they are…
How interesting. I still plan to watch My Journey To you. As soon as I have some time.🎉🌺
2 0
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 6, 2024
Title In Blossom
very N-I-C-E
I fully agree. The romance was well balanced and tasteful.🌺🌺🎉
1 2
Replying to justjacky • Apr 6, 2024
Title In Blossom
Badass 🔥🔥
https://kisskh.at/photos/BdmYRl_3
This outfit here? She is second most beautiful in my opinion. The first, more elegant, is the one in the first episode (the elegant son of the important family) who paints the princess's face. (But this blue is wonderful, yes).
1 0