MAD REVIEW IS IN FOR SHENLI, FYI: For once, I agree wholeheartedly with AvenueX’s critique on SHENLI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOPhs3SXkpI&ab_channel=AvenueX…
About Legend of Shen Li I'm going to disagree with you a little. I find the drama interesting, captivating, the actors are perfect in the role (one of the reasons is that they are not the usual teenagers in stories). Does this mean that two young people in their 30s can't have a love story???? Of course. And they are young too. However....the plot wasn't as good as I imagined (at least until the half that I watched), I'm still going to watch the rest of the plot. But where are the two protagonists (they both save the plot). PS: And when In Blossom, (if IN Blossom) is a low budget (so I say: it managed to stay on the same level as a xianxia). And its numbers prove it. On all lists (surrounded by xianxia), but it is a detective drama/love story set in ancient China (very good), with martial arts, detective mystery scenes and sweet romance with the protagonist couple.🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Jut finished this up and would say its pretty good - if you like this genre - not great, but good.Unfortunately,…
"stay together and have good communication and partnership" - just no real sizzle to them.
If only many real-life couples had this (we'd say: it's a great wedding). When this is not there (the marriage is over). What I want most in a love story is that it convinces me of this trust, of this partnership (all the cute, sweet elements in this drama reach my heart and my taste). Until that final moment when they (a real couple) hold hands and look at the city (which they will continue) (together) continue to defend (as a couple) and as detectives and police officers (I loved it). When they got off the carriage in that famous scene that was in the first poster (he held her wrist), but here (their hands were joined), how united they are.🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Just finished this today. At first I was intrigued by the symbolism of "beauty" and "ugly" and wondered how they…
No, that wasn't what the drama showed. The person inside (in the beautiful body), (or not so beautiful, with a scar), was loved (by his inside, because he knew who was who was there. (If it weren't for that, That person with Shanguan Zi's face would not be loved by him.). I think the only flaw (was not showing once, for example, her passing her hand over her face and remembering the scar, because emotionally she is Yan Cai Wei (but with Shanguan Zi's face). In the other elements (I understood perfectly) what I meant. The plot (isn't saying he loves her because she's pretty) but because Yan Cai Wei (is her). PS: But, the drama's makers needed to find an actress who had a lot of fan traffic (to help with the drama's advertising). IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT (I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD REACH 1 BILLION AND 200 THOUSAND) VIEWS. Unfortunately, people want to close their eyes to reality. (FOR THE SUCCESS OF A DRAMA, IT IS NECESSARY TO COME TOGETHER MANY FACTORS, WELL INTERCALED). ONE OF THEM (IS LIU XUE YI) THE PERFECT PAN YUE (THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE COUNTY. And in the history of China (one of the most handsome men) and who was wronged. Luckily (in the drama) he had a MUCH BETTER fate. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I liked that she thanked her partner, the main actor along with her and all the other actors, and members of the technical team. She is one of the producers of the drama. But still, (I like to see a main actor being able to say thank you). Most actors don't do this (or can't) as it might indicate other connotations, perhaps. PS: I'm still watching the episodes (slowly), but I'll be able to get to the end. I know drama is good.
I don't think those two will work together any time soon, especially after paps and haters started spreading rumours…
But when the drama starts filming (if it is filmed), everything calms down, and people start thinking about and emotionally investing in the drama being filmed. 🌺🌻🪻🧨✨
Yes: rumor. And rumor, we always need to wait for confirmation. As for Blood of youth 2 (if it really gets filmed, I think it's more likely that Liu Xue Yi will be Wuxin again).
Yang Zi recently did an interview and the article it suggested she wanted to try other roles. So she does hear…
Star Entertainment Rabbit 3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers] https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301 PS: I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
Another melon (not confirmed) of her new project is 红尘四合 https://kisskh.at/760529-hong-chen-si-hepersonal…
Star Entertainment Rabbit 3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers] https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301 PS: I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
Hope she can work again with daylight production, battle of changhsa is gem
Star Entertainment Rabbit 3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers] https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301 PS: I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
Star Entertainment Rabbit 3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers] https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301 PS: I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
Another rumour drama for LXY, I hope it come true 🎉
Star Entertainment Rabbit 3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers] https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301 PS: I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. It suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
Star Entertainment Rabbit 3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers] https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301 PS: I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
Star Entertainment Rabbit 3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers] https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301 PS: I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??) 🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨✨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨✨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨
Yeah, that's not a proper reason to downrate. I'm on episode 19, and so far, I'm not completely satisfied. My…
I can understand your points. But...I loved the drama the way it was done. I want that path (and I want the investigation too). I think they skillfully balanced these 32 episodes.😶🌫️😶🌫️😶🌫️😶🌫️😶🌫️😶🌫️
However....the plot wasn't as good as I imagined (at least until the half that I watched), I'm still going to watch the rest of the plot. But where are the two protagonists (they both save the plot).
PS:
And when In Blossom, (if IN Blossom) is a low budget (so I say: it managed to stay on the same level as a xianxia). And its numbers prove it. On all lists (surrounded by xianxia), but it is a detective drama/love story set in ancient China (very good), with martial arts, detective mystery scenes and sweet romance with the protagonist couple.🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
If only many real-life couples had this (we'd say: it's a great wedding). When this is not there (the marriage is over). What I want most in a love story is that it convinces me of this trust, of this partnership (all the cute, sweet elements in this drama reach my heart and my taste). Until that final moment when they (a real couple) hold hands and look at the city (which they will continue) (together) continue to defend (as a couple) and as detectives and police officers (I loved it). When they got off the carriage in that famous scene that was in the first poster (he held her wrist), but here (their hands were joined), how united they are.🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
PS: But, the drama's makers needed to find an actress who had a lot of fan traffic (to help with the drama's advertising). IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT (I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD REACH 1 BILLION AND 200 THOUSAND) VIEWS. Unfortunately, people want to close their eyes to reality. (FOR THE SUCCESS OF A DRAMA, IT IS NECESSARY TO COME TOGETHER MANY FACTORS, WELL INTERCALED).
ONE OF THEM (IS LIU XUE YI) THE PERFECT PAN YUE (THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE COUNTY. And in the history of China (one of the most handsome men) and who was wronged. Luckily (in the drama) he had a MUCH BETTER fate.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
PS: I'm still watching the episodes (slowly), but I'll be able to get to the end. I know drama is good.
🌺🌻🪻🧨✨
But with Yang Zi (it wouldn't be so fast), as she is in great demand.✨✨✨
3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301
PS:
I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301
PS:
I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301
PS:
I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301
PS:
I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301
PS:
I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. It suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301
PS:
I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
3 hours ago by nova4e 3200W Stereo Beauty
It is rumored on the Internet that Yang Zi and Liu Xueyi are about to cooperate in the period drama ➡️"Pragmatist's Love", (实用主义者的爱情) looking forward to cooperation[Send flowers]
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5022738336449301
PS:
I really wish it were true. This would help Liu Xue Yi even more. He suits the Republic of China so much. The first 2 episodes of "Unshakable faith" showed Liu Xue Yi's beauty at that time. (And Yang Zi was with him in Legend of White snake, but he was just the supporting character, in love with the heroine who despises him). I would like to see them play the lead pair this time. And the two of them have been friends for 10 years. (Could these friends play together one more time??)
🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨✨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨✨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨