Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to drama lover • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
who is hao chen?
Yes, she is compatible with the character. She was shown in front of a green screen at the beginning of the year (and was told there was a reshoot). But I'm like: Is it true? (Of course, it would be much better if it was Crystal Yuan, but unfortunately it can't be. So, let's watch it with another actress. But I hope technology has improved to make these reshoots more perfect.)
🌻🌻🌻🌻
3 4
Replying to drama lover • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
who is hao chen?
And truth ? Will they broadcast in 2024? On IQIYI, but it's from Mango TV. I just want to watch.🌷🌷🌷🌷🙏
1 2
On In Blossom • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
"Do you think my thin body can help you carry a dead body?"🧨🧨🧨
4 0
On In Blossom • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
The famous scene in the first poster, in which he greets her as she gets out of the carriage, was in episode 21 (I was always looking for which episode it was).💘🌹💘🌹💘🌹💘🌹💘🌹💘
9 2
Replying to drama lover • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
who is hao chen?
I would like to watch Liu Xue Yi in Love Never Fails, even with the reshoots. He played 3 characters there. (But...I don't know if it will actually be broadcast). There is a drama by Yang Zi that was also remade (but I think: Are the reshoots good quality?). Will they actually broadcast?🌷🌷🌷
2 6
Replying to drama lover • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
who is hao chen?
Yes, "A moment but forever" with Tiffany Tang is a xianxia, I'm especially looking forward to this one. I love xianxias.🌻🌻
4 4
Replying to Rish • Mar 27, 2024
Photo Photo
💜💜
💘
2 0
Replying to drama lover • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
who is hao chen?
Unfortunately. I was sad about that.🌹
1 14
Replying to la0wai • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
I don't know if there are any literature buffs out there but episode 21 reminded me so much of Jane Eyre.Pan Yue…
I've watched 3 versions of Jane Eyre and read the novel. I love this story.🌺🌺🌺
At the end Jane Eyre tells Rochester that he is like a tree where she finds comfort (something like that...).🌻🌻🌻
3 2
Replying to drama lover • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
who is hao chen?
Oh no, I found this villain ambiguous (for me he was a villain and a hero at the same time). It's as if I could write another story for him (in this one he would be Xuanji's teacher and lover).🌺🌺
3 18
On In Blossom • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
(Behind the scenes of the kiss scene)

@花jianlingguanwei: [Between Flowers]
#花jianling#

Yang Caiwei@Ju Jing Yi shouted "the neck is going to break" at the scene? What made Pan Yue @Mr_ Liu Xueyi scared? Behind the blindfolded kiss with a full sense of atmosphere was a funny scene!TV flower order series;
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5015875292692520
🍃🧨🧨🧨🍃🌻🌺🌷
9 0
Replying to PJ Phani • Mar 26, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
SPOIL ME PLEASE...........................When did the leads got together as in like when did they like each other…
It started at 17. And they've been together until 22 (now).
3 0
On In Blossom • Mar 26, 2024
Title In Blossom
Xingjing's diary of chasing dramas
8 minutes ago from Recent Life Fragments

Ren Jialun (Flame), Liu Xueyi (Flower Order), Lin Gengxin (and Feng Xing) Recent Heat Index Comparison.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016363027333128
🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🌻🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🌺🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🍃🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🌻🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🌺🧨🧨🧨
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 26, 2024
There is already another drama scheduled to start in mid-May (another character a little similar to this style…
Yes, he is a great actor. A beautiful and great actor, and he always needs to be honored and never wasted on his talent and beauty.🌺🧨
2 0