Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 27, 2024
It must be because the novel is short.πŸ§¨βœ¨πŸƒ
Welcome !πŸƒπŸƒ
2 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 27, 2024
It must be because the novel is short.πŸ§¨βœ¨πŸƒ
There are two counting versions on the web. One version 50. Another version 100; But in page size it is like 50 chapters.
PS:
I read the book (it's as if there were only 10 scenes), the rest is as if everything was narrated from memory. So, they probably had to use creativity to improve (develop) the plot. Fill in the empty spaces. Many interesting things in the book were only mentioned but not developed in the novel. So there was a lot of space and ideas from the novel itself to improve the drama's plot (but... I think keep it at 30, or increase it to 32, but don't reduce the number of episodes).
2 6
Replying to izzizizi123 • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
can someone lmk what ep Yang Caiwei dies??
Episode 2.
2 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Mar 27, 2024
Why only 30 eh this sounds like my type of story
It must be because the novel is short.πŸ§¨βœ¨πŸƒ
1 8
Replying to BlackJade30 • Mar 27, 2024
I just saw photos of his costumes and I’m so in love. Those costumes are sumptuous. How will we survive??
We will survive watching his dramas that will be broadcast first.πŸ’˜πŸƒ
2 0
On In Blossom • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
Tangerine Entertainment
3-26 09:45 by Liu Xueyichao

#Liu Xueyi talks about real stress response state#

After listening to Liu Xueyi's explanation, I finally understood why Pan Yue didn't recognize Yang Caiwei who sang nursery rhymes "I have experienced (stress) once, and I probably know what kind of state it is, just like silence, I see that everything is upgraded. ”[Bitter]Everything makes sense[Hello Teacher].
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016270148665387
πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨
9 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
He likes her, but he doesn't reciprocate. But in episode 22 this has already been overcome.
Smooth, it is rarely inconvenient.
3 0
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
Any sml like FL??
He likes her, but he doesn't reciprocate. But in episode 22 this has already been overcome.
2 4
On In Blossom • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
@Orange Entertainment:

Liu Xueyi: "Beauty and ugliness, noble and low, regardless of the shape." It was Pan Yue's heart who recognized Yang Caiwei first than Pan Yue's eyes, and she loved her from beginning to end. "πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016604128247866
🌹🧨🧨🧨✨✨✨🌹🧨🧨🧨✨✨✨🌹🧨🧨🧨✨✨✨🌹🧨🧨🧨✨✨✨
6 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
Confirmed. Notice of participation is on the Mango TV website.
Welcome ! πŸƒ
2 0
Replying to skz • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
Is this true πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή I really need them πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜­
✨✨😊
2 0
Replying to justjacky • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
Yesss I literally got so excited when I saw that scene from the og poster 😍😍😍
For a moment I thought: this scene doesn't exist, and they only did it for the poster. But then it appeared in episode 21.πŸ§¨πŸŒΉπŸƒIt's like a painting in an old painting, that poster.πŸ§¨πŸŒΉπŸƒ
4 0
Replying to skz • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
Is this true πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή I really need them πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜­
That is true.
1 2
Replying to skz • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
Liu Xue Yi and Ju JIng Yi will actually be on Hello Saturday in April 2nd. Is this confirm may I pls know
Confirmed. Notice of participation is on the Mango TV website.
9 2
Replying to drama lover • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
who is hao chen?
He sang in the drama Love at night. And casually he sings, he already showed his fans on his last vacation trip, he sang.πŸŒΊπŸƒβœ¨
But as for Ost in Love Never Fails, it could be fans' guesses, because it could be that it was the day he was doing the dubs with his original voice.🌹🧨🌷
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
I've watched 3 versions of Jane Eyre and read the novel. I love this story.🌺🌺🌺At the end Jane Eyre tells…
In fact, the one I like most was the one I watched first, it was the film with Willian Hurt and Anna Paquin, from 1996, but there is a very old one, with Orson Wells. from 1943, which I also watched. And a 2011 film with Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender, which was very good.πŸƒπŸŒΊπŸƒ
2 0
Replying to drama lover • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
who is hao chen?
Yes, so much effort should not be wasted. And maybe there will be an ost sung by Liu Xue Yi.🧨🌹✨
2 2
Replying to drama lover • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
who is hao chen?
Okay. Let's watch the drama then. The platforms are therefore organizing themselves for this. May it arrive soon. (When I watch it I will always remember he was saying this looking at Crystal Yuan).
🌻🌻🌻
2 0
Replying to IanuaCoeli • Mar 27, 2024
Title In Blossom
I feel enlightenedπŸ’‘
😁😁
2 0