Zhuo Lan Jiang committing that crime, it was sad. And the child saying, "I'm going to get revenge on you." PS: When this happens in a story. I don't know if it will end well. (I hope that despite everything, there is redemption for this character). π£π£π£πΊπ·π
"I remember every word you said." (Liu Xue Yi said this line from the character Pan Yue, backstage when Ju Jing Yi told him: Always remember to hold hands. https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016666912784414 PS: In the scene near the peach tree. And Ju Jing Yi was a little shocked when he said that. (It wasn't the acting. Behind the scenes. How cute, the two of them.). PS: And I remember that scene running away from the wolves. (She explaining to him: Don't worry about me. And she explaining to him: large movements). Definitely them. THEY HAVE GOOD CHEMISTRY TOGETHER. ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
Ok call me weird for noticing this but do any of yall realize that liu xue yi got a toe thumb and any time thereβs…
Because his thumb, the finger of his hand, has the tip, the shape is too rounded, it is not a graceful shape. It's just a little ugliness, on a handsome man. But it doesn't stop him from being handsome.π§¨πΉβ¨
Sorry, but the lead couple has very little chemistry between them. Their romance isn't convincing. While 'angst'…
I respect your opinion. But I don't agree. I love the main couple's love story. It's not a fairytale story (although I like it too), it's not a tragic story (although I don't really like it, I want a happy ending). It's a story that's very reminiscent of real-life stories (simple, everyday stories), but with a touch of the supernatural (due to police cases). I love their charm and beauty. I know it's them, the two of them, the main couple. They have their own style. They have chemistry, yes. Their chemistry. (But that's okay, everyone has their own opinion.). But I'm not the only one with this opinion (who likes this couple). And that's okay, there can be both sets of opinions.πΉπ§¨π·β¨
Cat's Eye Movie 16 hours ago from the TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk #Huajianlingβs effective playback volume exceeded 600 million#
According to the data of Maoyan Professional Edition@Ju Jing Yi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi starred in the drama "Flower Order", and the effective broadcast volume of the whole network exceeded 600 million #Huajian Lingβs views exceeded 600 million# ππππ
Highly recommended, she is doing so good on this been watching her series but this she nailed it and the ML so…
They don't waste much time on this. (I don't know if that's what happens.), because they're together all the time solving strange police cases. And they get to know each other again little by little at a very good pace.πΉβ¨π§¨
I didn't lose interest. Episode 25 was slower, but necessary. I liked Yan Cai Wei's intelligence and strong presence…
It could be a possessive feeling, of wanting Pan Yue at all costs, even though she knows he doesn't love her. Or it could be a test, to find out something (all guesswork). We will only find out in the next episodes.
PS:
When this happens in a story. I don't know if it will end well. (I hope that despite everything, there is redemption for this character).
π£π£π£πΊπ·π
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016666912784414
PS:
In the scene near the peach tree. And Ju Jing Yi was a little shocked when he said that. (It wasn't the acting. Behind the scenes. How cute, the two of them.).
PS:
And I remember that scene running away from the wolves. (She explaining to him: Don't worry about me. And she explaining to him: large movements). Definitely them. THEY HAVE GOOD CHEMISTRY TOGETHER.
ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
16 hours ago from the TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk
#Huajianlingβs effective playback volume exceeded 600 million#
According to the data of Maoyan Professional Edition@Ju Jing Yi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi starred in the drama "Flower Order", and the effective broadcast volume of the whole network exceeded 600 million #Huajian Lingβs views exceeded 600 million#
ππππ
3-26 01:30 from TV series Hanama Lingchao talk
γFlower Gardenγ
#θ±ι΄δ»€# Between you and me, fate is inevitable @ι ε©§η₯ @Mr_ Liu Xueyi TV series Flower Order.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016148752924720
ππ§¨β¨πΉ
3-26 01:30 from TV series Hanama Lingchao talk
γFlower Gardenγ
#θ±ι΄δ»€# Between you and me, fate is inevitable @ι ε©§η₯ @Mr_ Liu Xueyi TV series Flower Order.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016148752924720
ππ§¨β¨πΉ