Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi starred in the Flower Order, and the average number of Yunhe episodes was 3500w, and the average number of non-point episodes was 4000w. In Kueh, this amount of playback can be considered to be able to play in ancient puppets, S+. The two leading actors effectively broadcast the drama.[applaud] ๐๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐
I agree with you. The drama is very interesting. Liu Xue Yi is great in it, as always, and I wanted an ending…
Yes, this show manages to win us over because they manage to convey this intimacy even without physical contact, although there should be something...๐บ๐๐ทโจ
#ๅ ญ Xueyihuajianling# [I like it so much]#ๅ ญๅญฆไนๅนณๆจพ# Pan Yue who knelt and knelt in the rain of "Pan County Lingyue Law N Chapter".[hug] https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5017677488652297 ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
I agree with you. The drama is very interesting. Liu Xue Yi is great in it, as always, and I wanted an ending…
I think there was enough depth (to their relationship) in the story to have at least such a simple physical touch: holding hands. There was flirting, there were deep conversations, feelings between them, but...
The series description is misleading. She does not come back from the dead. There was a body switch. Ok her body…
Only the face was changed (this is the plot). The body is the same. However, the physical type of the two actresses is a little different, and people confuse them all the time. The girl who died had the face of Yan Cai Wei, but the body of Shanguan Zi. The girl who survived has the face of Shanguan Zi, but the body is that of Yan Cai Wei.
someone questioned that? they are out of their minds!
I think in the number of fans for the drama, the biggest contribution was from Ju Jing Yi, yes. But Liu Xue Yi's contribution is significant as well. After all, they are the main couple. If there is no good work, not even the number of fans will save.๐บ๐โจ๐ And of course, the entire cast, and the great plot, without that, nothing can be done.๐๐๐
Pan Yue as a magistrate, moment with his father, moments with the brothel owner, nervous moments with his father again, with his father-in-law. (I think there are spoilers hidden here for the next few episodes, a little). โจโจโจโจโจ๐๐๐๐๐๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐โจโจโจโจโจโจ
6 hours ago from Eating Melon Activists
Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi starred in the Flower Order, and the average number of Yunhe episodes was 3500w, and the average number of non-point episodes was 4000w. In Kueh, this amount of playback can be considered to be able to play in ancient puppets, S+. The two leading actors effectively broadcast the drama.[applaud]
๐๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐
Liu Xueyi's studio
3 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
#ๅ ญ Xueyihuajianling# [I like it so much]#ๅ ญๅญฆไนๅนณๆจพ# Pan Yue who knelt and knelt in the rain of "Pan County Lingyue Law N Chapter".[hug]
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5017677488652297
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Murong Jin's majestic white outfit. Arrange the royal belt correctly.1๏ธโฃ
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5017618361548858
That was today (03-30-2024). Mounted on the horse and commanding the troop. He raises his sword and starts fighting.1๏ธโฃ
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5017560337285128
and: https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5017569095254044
And look at his father, and look at Pan Yue's brother...
๐ค๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ค
and love:
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5017565223911436
๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ
and:
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5017577127084094
Yan Cai Wei in the undercover lair.
๐๐๐
The girl who died had the face of Yan Cai Wei, but the body of Shanguan Zi.
The girl who survived has the face of Shanguan Zi, but the body is that of Yan Cai Wei.
And of course, the entire cast, and the great plot, without that, nothing can be done.๐๐๐
In the mists of war, Mei Lin is a well-trained female soldier.
๐๐งจ๐งจ๐งจ๐๐งจ๐งจ๐งจ๐งจ๐บ๐งจ๐งจ๐งจ๐งจโจ๐งจ๐งจ๐งจ๐งจ๐
Behind the scenes,
Pan Yue as a magistrate, moment with his father, moments with the brothel owner, nervous moments with his father again, with his father-in-law. (I think there are spoilers hidden here for the next few episodes, a little).
โจโจโจโจโจ๐๐๐๐๐๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐บ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐โจโจโจโจโจโจ