Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 31, 2024
Title In Blossom
They’re definitely going to have bumps before the end. I just hope that end won’t be a bad one.
Yes, let's wait and see.✨✨✨
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 31, 2024
Title In Blossom
They’re definitely going to have bumps before the end. I just hope that end won’t be a bad one.
Yes, He must be one of those mentioned or who have already appeared in the drama. But, the motivation. All the characters so far have had a well-explained motivation. (Most of the parents in this story were not good parents.)
1 2
Replying to twinty • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
I have not made progress due to things I have been taking care of. I am on ep 5 and wondering the same. But everyone…
Ok. Thanks ! 🌷
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
They’re definitely going to have bumps before the end. I just hope that end won’t be a bad one.
These fathers!!!!🤔😣
1 4
Replying to twinty • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
I have not made progress due to things I have been taking care of. I am on ep 5 and wondering the same. But everyone…
Yes, that's right.🍃🍃🍃
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
They’re definitely going to have bumps before the end. I just hope that end won’t be a bad one.
Yes, it is most likely someone older. And if they are older, everything done must be related to their past (not just the present).
And he is someone powerful. It appears that it is not part of the big 4 in the county. Remember that villain who has a word of honor from the House of Life and Death (he disappeared from the story), but he would make a great villain in a story. I don't forget him talking about his own sad past to Pan Yue (who was on the balcony) fighting with several henchmen.
2 6
Replying to twinty • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
I have not made progress due to things I have been taking care of. I am on ep 5 and wondering the same. But everyone…
Phoenix, chicken? This is another drama. This is me, I'm really behind on the episodes, but I'm slowly getting there.
2 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
They’re definitely going to have bumps before the end. I just hope that end won’t be a bad one.
Is it someone who is in front of everyone's eyes, but no one notices?
2 8
Replying to Jirachi • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
Main couple get together in episode 21
Yes, at a pleasant pace and the feeling is always there hovering between them.🌺🌺🌺
3 0
Replying to twinty • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
I have not made progress due to things I have been taking care of. I am on ep 5 and wondering the same. But everyone…
Romance is what attracts me most about drama, in my case. It's in the title and I see it in the plot itself. But the fact that this couple who is discovering love, works together day in and day out, developing trust not just as friends, co-workers and childhood sweethearts rediscovering love. All these elements (in my opinion) gave it a more real consistency, as if it were from real life. It's not a drama, just sugary water that doesn't convince me. It convinces me precisely because of these elements. In fact, their story starts from childhood. And she remembers what he was like, and in her thoughts she makes the comment about him. And what happened to them in the past resonates in the present. To me (the feeling is there all the time) and I loved it, and that love convinced me. But of course (each viewer) immerses themselves in the story in a particular way. My immersion in the romantic and detective story is like this.
6 2
Replying to Jirachi • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
Main couple get together in episode 21
This push and pull is really cool between them.🌺🌺🌺
2 7
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
They’re definitely going to have bumps before the end. I just hope that end won’t be a bad one.
Yes, who is the evil mastermind?🤔🖼️
2 10
Replying to twinty • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
I have not made progress due to things I have been taking care of. I am on ep 5 and wondering the same. But everyone…
It's not an overwhelming love, but it's sweet, it's beautiful, it's captivating. And they are both very charming and beautiful. They have a sense of being a couple who trusts each other. This is one of the feelings I like about this drama couple.🍃🍃🍃🌺🌺🌺
6 4
Replying to twinty • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
I have not made progress due to things I have been taking care of. I am on ep 5 and wondering the same. But everyone…
I could feel, and saw so much charm, and sweetness. But I think it depends on each person's subjectivity. If I think about it, there were several romantic, playful, sweet and heroic moments between the main couple. And I loved each one and I will love also the ones that will come in the last episodes.
💘💘💘💘💘
5 6
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
They’re definitely going to have bumps before the end. I just hope that end won’t be a bad one.
Yes, Heiyang is free from great evils. And the soldiers and officers who stayed there (will follow Pan Yue's example). But...there are cases there that have been said to be related to the main case. Only then, once this is resolved, will everyone be completely free from the greatest evil. Although, there will always be crimes in a city....
2 12
Replying to twinty • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
I have not made progress due to things I have been taking care of. I am on ep 5 and wondering the same. But everyone…
I think there is (a lot of romance, yes), but in the right amount. Like something that is built little by little until it blossoms, as the title of the drama suggests.🌷🌺🍃
7 9
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
They’re definitely going to have bumps before the end. I just hope that end won’t be a bad one.
But isn't everything interrelated?
2 14
Replying to Mariana • Mar 30, 2024
Hands down this is the best drama of 2024 for me so far. So good!What are you guys watching while you wait for…
I'm watching "In blossom", but I'm trying to catch up on the delayed episodes of Legend of Shen Li, which It'll start streaming later. In blossom, it's very good, it's a detective drama, romance and (a little supernatural element), and a little bit of martial arts.
4 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 30, 2024
Title In Blossom
Forgotten_Words 11 hours agoThey didn't exchange souls, the wizard doctor just somehow changed their bodies. Technically,…
I just want to follow the story. I know it's her with another face, and so I appreciate the storyline.
PS: I think it's all to avoid official censorship of this topic (so they disguise it), but even in the music there is the word for what actually (happened), in the plot.
3 0