Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to SunsetSky1991 • Mar 29, 2024
this was a hidden gem for me. i really enjoyed it. just wished we could see them β€œtogether” in the end, though…
I agree with you. The drama is very interesting. Liu Xue Yi is great in it, as always, and I wanted an ending where there was at least hand holding, too. (but I still felt so much intimacy between them. It was very pleasant to watch).πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
3 8
On Unshakable Faith • Mar 29, 2024
@choouin:

Dragon TV will broadcast two episodes of Thrush at half past nine in the evening from March 30[I think about it]
#ε…­ Xueyihuamei##Liu Xueyijidanyang#
βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’Žβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’Žβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨
2 0
On In Blossom • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
Quack entertainment
44 minutes behind the iPhone 14 Pro Max
two
The performance of the TV series "Order of Flowers" will undoubtedly be mainly attributed to the two main actors, Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi, who took on most of the scenes in the play and are the key figures in the success of the play.
πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸ§¨πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸ§¨πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„
3 9
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 29, 2024
Episode 10:
It's the drama in which I understand the gods the most (having and really showing their powers as gods),(from the ones I watched, of course). πŸŒ·πŸ’Ž
7 2
Replying to Luna D • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
OMG! Yes, but a CEO and a clumsy girl kind of drama.
😁πŸͺ„πŸͺ„
1 0
Replying to Luna D • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
OMG! Yes, but a CEO and a clumsy girl kind of drama.
Yes, there is a lot of romance. There's the accidental kiss scene that IN Blossom (they put their hands on), but in "Love ant nigh" it didn't happen.🌺🌺🌺🌺
2 2
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
The 2ML and 2FL doing it before the main leads was pretty bold. I'd love to see LXY do a love scene in this. 😭😭
That scene with the blindfolded kiss (it had all this power of meaning), even the one where they covered their mouths with their hands.πŸŒΊπŸŒ·πŸ’˜
13 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
These "so meaningful" gestures. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’˜πŸ’˜
Yes, the hands are so (I don't know what to say: it's so beautiful).πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸ’˜
3 0
Replying to justjacky • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
Exactly! The fact that In Blossom stands next to two huge high budget productions is insane success πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Yes...😁😁😁
5 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 29, 2024
In episode 8, the fight between Shen Li and the beast, Shimei, was so well done, quite impressive. And then he arrives: Xing Zhi (with his extra-natural sky grandeur).
✨✨✨✨✨🧨✨✨✨✨✨🧨
9 0
Replying to moodygirl • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
The second leads might be getting naked, but his storyline is very murky at this point. Pan Yue is getting very…
He is a county magistrate, a high official. So sometimes the hair needs to be tied up. This gives the position more seriousness, I think.
6 0
On In Blossom • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
The drama I chased that year
Only from iPhone 14 Pro Max

First, Zhao Liying and Lin updated "Walking with the Phoenix" with 86.89 million views, with an average of 37.76 million views.

In second place, "Wind Chaser" by Wang Yibo and Li Qin has 49.24 million views, with an average of 15.75 million views.

In third place, "Order of Flowers" by Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi has 37.66 million views, with an average of 20.38 million views.
βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Žβž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–
PS: IN BLOSSOM, ONLY LOSES TO TWO S+ DRAMAS; Okay, very good. An A drama that was catapulted to an S+.
9 2
Replying to Luna D • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
OMG! Yes, but a CEO and a clumsy girl kind of drama.
As Liu Xue Yi played in "Love at night" with Zhang Yuxi. He looks good in modern times.πŸ’˜πŸͺ„
4 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
I wish this dance was her dancing for Pan Yue.🌷🌷🌷
πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ˜Š
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
I wish this dance was her dancing for Pan Yue.🌷🌷🌷
Maybe ! 😊They need to get married again. The first marriage does not count.πŸ’˜
5 2
Replying to tttweet • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
in my opinion she had better chemistry with him bts compared to her previous costars and i think it's because…
I think that beyond that there is a tacit understanding between them, which is natural and beautiful. (And yes, she suits better with young, more mature guys.) πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸ’˜
1 0
Replying to justjacky • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
Another thirst trap by Youku πŸ˜†https://x.com/youkuofficial/status/1773618596062618018?s=46&t=oWzA1Z3mmbJDgSbP-uRm8g
These "so meaningful" gestures. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’˜πŸ’˜
3 2
Replying to justjacky • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
JJY/YCW dancing πŸ’ƒπŸ» https://x.com/xiaosju/status/1773659287702659284?s=46&t=oWzA1Z3mmbJDgSbP-uRm8g
I wish this dance was her dancing for Pan Yue.🌷🌷🌷
5 4
Replying to tttweet • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
most of the time in cdramas, if someone killed an innocent person, he or she would end up dead... so the future…
Unfortunately, that's what it seems.😣🌹
I also like the friendship between the two rivals (Pan Yue and Zhuo Lan Jiang). I would like to see this friendship until the end of the drama.πŸŒΊπŸ’Ž
5 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 29, 2024
Title In Blossom
I respect your opinion. But I don't agree. I love the main couple's love story. It's not a fairytale story (although…
Yes that's right.πŸŒΊπŸŒ·πŸƒ
2 0