News
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 1, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Guys, the end of this drama is happy ending right?
1 1
Replying to monstersnroses • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Think of the 3 arcs in terms of where they're set. 1 = celestial realm 2 = demon realm 3 = human realm.
Okay, so you're in your second life?
0 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon Spoiler
Could anyone tell me if the events of the drama from episode 19 onwards, when TiaoYan loses her memory, are already their second life? Or are they still in their first life?
0 3
On Everlasting Longing • Feb 7, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
Guys, was the ending happy? Because after ALL THIS Xuan lie and Qin Luo deserve to be happy with their son.
0 1
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 23, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
Please answer my question, I'm very anxious!!. Xuanling/Pearl ended up together and happy with Xuechen/Zhao Ming, was it a happy ending??
1 3
Replying to Lavender • Jan 18, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
As per the novel they didn't
Yes!! Since she stabbed him and they didn't have a wedding night, like every human marriage this marriage is annulled because there was no intimacy, that's what I was looking for! I was irritated with this unexpected wedding plot, I don't like it when this happens in dramas, I hope that in these last episodes Pearl and Zhao Ming appear more happy because after so much suffering they deserve it.
3 1
Replying to Lavender • Jan 18, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
As per the novel they didn't
I ask about the drama itself, I know how it is in the novel, but since they can change everything, I wanted to know if there really was a wedding.
0 9
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 18, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
Guys, can someone tell me this spoiler before I watch the new episodes, please!! Did Muxuanling MARRY Nan Xuyue?? Or did Zhao Ming really arrive and ruin everything?!
0 14
Replying to Neptune • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
In the book, she doesn't get married to him, and it's a very HE for MXL & XXC.
thank you 💗
1 0
Replying to Neptune • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
In the book, she doesn't get married to him, and it's a very HE for MXL & XXC.
thank you 🫶🏽
2 0
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
Can anyone who has read the novel or knows any spoilers about the ending tell me if Muxuanling marries Nan Xuyue in the novel? And if Muxuanling and Xie Xuechen have a happy ending or not?
1 3
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 2, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
I loved the first four episodes, I hope that even with the suffering that I know will occur within these 40 episodes, the ending will be happy or at least an open ending that gives the impression that they ended up well and together.
2 1
On Love in the Desert • Oct 1, 2024
Title Love in the Desert
For me, the most interesting part and what keeps me watching this drama is Ruo Wen's relationship with Xin Wei, he is slowly softening around her, I feel like she is going to make him eat out of the palm of her hand and I am excited to see him in love with her, how he will act, I can already imagine him being very jealous, excited!
8 3
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 16, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
Whoever saw the webtoon, at the end does she have just one of the personalities, like just Akhee or just Sajo Hyun, or in the end do they remain sharing the same body freely?
0 3
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 3, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
Can anyone who read the novel tell me if ml and fl end together? Because in the descriptions they call it tragic love and I'm already thinking about it.
0 1
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 3, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
Ask me a question, Sa Joo is the personality of the crown prince and the couturier and akhee is his flirtatious alter ego who feels pain when touched by people?
2 4
Replying to kpun • Dec 18, 2023
Review A Journey to Love
It would be kind of you, to put a spoiler warning, since you write about the ending with some details.
I'll put it I forgot!! sorry
1 1
On A Journey to Love • Dec 18, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I REALLY hope the ending is happy, with run yu and yuan zhou in their house with a son in their arms happy together as a family.
9 0
On Eye Love You • Dec 16, 2023
Title Eye Love You
Is this drama based on a manga? If yes, what is the name?
0 1
On A Journey to Love • Dec 8, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I love when run yu and yuan zhou talk about their son who is still just a plan and yuan zhou looks like the father of a girl and run yu looks like the mother of a couple, a girl and a boy 💗
3 0
