the show broke 10K heat index and that's the peak popularity, views across social media all broke Billion views,(10…
Thats amazing to hear! I am glad its doing so well especially as the last Bai Lu drama of this year. So many people mocked it before it aired but they were proven wrong
Hi guys, now that the show has fully finished airing, I’m really curious—how popular is it in China, especially in terms of metrics and rankings compared to other hit dramas?
I absolutely loved it (a solid 10/10 for me!) and I’m obsessed with the cast. I genuinely want it to succeed so we can get more unique and refreshing dramas like this in the future.
Of course, there are always haters trying to downplay it, so I wanted to get a clearer picture of how it's actually performing.
Also—the HI6 show is wild! Their chemistry is insane and they’re super touchy, lol. I’m guessing it must be trending on Weibo?
Check the reviews, haters with so many accounts are mass down voting smh
Feud is one of the best xianxia dramas ever. I understand not everyone will like it but the so called negatives reviewers are very excessive when the drama just finished airing. It’s bad on Moonlight Mystiques page as well
There were nuances and details, I forgot which specific episode but it was shown how Bai Jiusi would wake up and…
The biggest give away is when she was pretending in the beginning and asking about consummating the marriage and Bai Jiu Si looked confused and then got sarcastic lol
Check the reviews, haters with so many accounts are mass down voting smh
I just don’t understand why this happens to every Bai Lu drama. There is so much hate (not just bad reviews which can be expected in every drama ) , it’s excessive.
I really love this drama, though I can understand why some people might not. For me, I’ve been searching for a xianxia that feels different, something that brings a fresh perspective instead of the usual white palaces, heavenly realms, multiple lifetimes, and overused amnesia tropes.
Most dramas call the characters "enemies," yet abandon that dynamic after the first three episodes, it’s frustrating. But Feud doesn’t do that. They go all in. This is a romance drama, but it doesn’t follow the usual path where the love story starts from the very beginning. Instead, we first see conflict, and then gradually revisit memories with the main characters, almost like we’re rediscovering their feelings alongside them. It’s such a unique approach.
People say the first few episodes are boring, but I think they miss what the producers are trying to do. Without spoiling anything, let’s just say we, as the audience, are just as clueless as the male lead (or so we think). Every moment, every glance, has meaning.
While I do wish the romantic scenes had lasted longer, especially after all the angst, I truly appreciate how this drama brings something new to a genre that’s been feeling tired.
the trailer looks like romcom and they make xie zheng looks like a sane man 🤣🤣🤣im so obsessed tho been…
I haven't read the novel but he really seems sane and a very sensible romantic loyal man. Is he not the same in the novel? Please tell me without any major spoilers.
Everyone explained it already. The convo was because of Victoria's constant pestering- "How did I only notice…
Thanks for sharing the link and for providing the comment that actually led to his statement in the first place. I don’t really know who Victoria is but I don’t think she should be commenting so much on his skin colour in the first place. I will watch the video.
This is what he said: 为了能砍价,我需要把脸涂黑。Then i remember victoria saying good bargaining.…
Well I am not nitpicking but I was confused since people have been talking about it on TikTok on a video I watched and how they weren’t watching him anymore. Of course, I don’t want to be a fan of someone racist so I thought maybe I should verify before believing.
I really love Allen's eyes, voice, and drama's so much.I love his chemistry with female leads in all dramas more…
Exactly, plus he does do kissing scenes so I don't know where the rumour of him not doing them came from. In all the dramas I have watched with him for example blue whisper, demon hunter romance; all of them had great romance scenes. He also has happy endings in many of his dramas too. He is an excellent actor and I cant wait for his next works.
I absolutely loved it (a solid 10/10 for me!) and I’m obsessed with the cast. I genuinely want it to succeed so we can get more unique and refreshing dramas like this in the future.
Of course, there are always haters trying to downplay it, so I wanted to get a clearer picture of how it's actually performing.
Also—the HI6 show is wild! Their chemistry is insane and they’re super touchy, lol. I’m guessing it must be trending on Weibo?
Most dramas call the characters "enemies," yet abandon that dynamic after the first three episodes, it’s frustrating. But Feud doesn’t do that. They go all in. This is a romance drama, but it doesn’t follow the usual path where the love story starts from the very beginning. Instead, we first see conflict, and then gradually revisit memories with the main characters, almost like we’re rediscovering their feelings alongside them. It’s such a unique approach.
People say the first few episodes are boring, but I think they miss what the producers are trying to do. Without spoiling anything, let’s just say we, as the audience, are just as clueless as the male lead (or so we think). Every moment, every glance, has meaning.
While I do wish the romantic scenes had lasted longer, especially after all the angst, I truly appreciate how this drama brings something new to a genre that’s been feeling tired.
10/10 for me.
I am just checking because I don’t want to believe unverified information