K-Drama
Replying to Yuichin • 2 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Jeongpio being alive and not related was the biggest win for us
for real I was so scared of it being revealed they were related beacause of their dads
5 3
On Kijsada Paradise • 14 days ago
Title Kijsada Paradise
still no way to watch it?
1 0
On Mr. Fanboy • Aug 29, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
Absolutly incredible first episode! Blew my mind! 🤯❤️
9 0
On Nour • Aug 25, 2026
Title Nour
I'm absolutly obsessed, so happy to get a thai bl like this. I love dark crime dramas sooo much, and plus supernatural, couldn't have asked for anything else. Hope it continues to be so good, the first 2 episodes got me sat for the rest of the series.
13 0
On Knot • Jun 30, 2026
Title Knot
Asi como que buenisimo el ep 1 pues no, pero igual me la pase chicle bomba 😆
2 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 27, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
My new favorite horror movie Ticket to Heaven ep 5, my god I've never been more tense, anxious and scared watching something.
22 2
On Friend Benefit • Jun 18, 2026
Title Friend Benefit
I'm so seated I need this asap
3 0
