Editorials Replying to emilllie48 • Jun 3, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
It's a deleted scene from Ep. 3 it was not part of ep. 3 it self. :)
NP! <3
0 0
Replying to Hafsa Ishaq • Jun 2, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Hey, does anyone remember the episode number where Nuea shared a picture of the roses that Toh gave him on SNS?…
It's a deleted scene from Ep. 3 it was not part of ep. 3 it self. :)
2 2
Replying to BLs and kpop addicted • Jun 1, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
I'm currently at the ep 8 but I need to say this now before I forget this. It's so weird and first 3 episodes…
Jao is such a fluff ball.
0 0
Replying to MedineSefer • Jun 1, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
at 15 min of ep 1 and already dying out of embrassementttttt
Lol So for me, the first episode didn't really embarrass me as much because most of the scenes were shown in the Trailer. But then 2nd ep and on got me literally screaming at my screen and covering my eyes and yelling TOHHHH!!! Omg TOHHH!!! lmao and that did not stop until the end which I Loved. I even looked forward to those 2nd hand embarrassments on every episode cuz I felt empty if it didn't have it hahaha.
7 1
Replying to Lia0215 • Jun 1, 2022
Title War of Y
Omg so we are getting first/takisawa toru and Billy and Seng??!!!
Kong, Toh, Nuea XD
3 0