Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 31, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Atlanta, Georgia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: April 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 13, 2012

Friends

On Marry Me, Mary! • Oct 28, 2015
Title Marry Me, Mary! Spoiler
JGS saved this drama for me. The music is great, and the storyline started out okay but I hated the ending. Most of the time I can justify the girl not ending up with the second lead, but this time she really should have. I also think Mary could have been written better, she came off as childish a lot.
1 0
Replying to kristel0714 • Oct 5, 2014
Title Love Rain
I think the plot is good. I felt the pain when the children had to give up their relationship for their parent's…
Yeah, it was a little unrealistic when it came to the children's relationship. That's really the only thing that bothered me, I learned to like them together later on though!
0 0