Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Assam, India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 4, 2023
Replying to Gavi • 6 days ago
Didn't he kind of turn hambie...his appearance seemed so...but wasn't showing later in the drama
I don't really know probably he might
0 0
On Spooky in Love • 14 days ago
How was this drama guys lately i have been depressed didn't feel like watching anything.... I think i have watched till 5th episode
0 1
Replying to eli • Jul 31, 2026
Person Yang Se Jong
I’m quite anxious. I don’t support Yang Sejong as much as I used to a few years ago but I still come back…
He is really handsome tho. I don't know what these westerner finds bad in him. The first ever korean drama which brought me into kdrama was W-two worlds and 2nd which I watched was duel. And his acting in that drama was phenomenal. Tho i haven't watched any other drama of his. Because I didn't find the plots awesome but I have started this new drama spooky in love, initially because of park eun bin I have really got interested in her dramas, but I was happy to watch yang se jong, i really loved the pairing.
0 0
Replying to eli • Jul 31, 2026
Person Yang Se Jong
Westerners: ,,Korea cares about looks too much’’ meanwhile westerners:
He is handsome tho, no matter what people say. And the fact that I saw him last in duel. And I have been watching park eun bin's drama i really like the versatility of her acting and the stories chooses are commendable so there is no way I won't watch this drama. And people need to stop calling actors and actresses ugly. They are here for acting not to show face cards tho it matters but not always acting and beauty is a different genre if it was all about face cards then they would have never presented different characters
5 0
Replying to thai_lovers_ • Jul 2, 2026
Not for sure… but we’ll see
But when are they coming. It just feels for ever i am starting my 3rd year of college. When it came out I was 2nd year high school. Tho i took two drops after 12 other wise i would be preparing for mtech. 😭
1 0
Replying to thai_lovers_ • Jun 30, 2026
Not for sure… but we’ll see
I mean i feel like this going to be coming sooner then aouad2
0 2
Replying to Aye domino • Jun 13, 2026
wait why did they change the whole plot 😭😭😭why university!?😭I think they will mess it up just like…
I know right, let's get disappointed together 💀
6 0
Replying to rey • Jan 3, 2026
Title 10Dance
understandable, but that doesn't happen in the manga yet, so how would they include that in the movie?
Ohh
2 0
On 10Dance • Jan 2, 2026
Title 10Dance
It was really but I wanted to see them in the final 10 dance championship and then winning. I think for that i would rate it 7/10
4 2
Replying to phainaxa • Dec 26, 2025
Whoever did his hair for 10 dance needs a raise because they knew how to elevate his already beautiful face card.…
Fr fr 😭🫂
3 0
On Zomvivor • Dec 12, 2025
Title Zomvivor
Good but like the all of us are dead has put the bar up. So not upto the expectations. Still would rate it 7.5/10
1 0