Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 26, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1 Boba Brainstormer1

xingxing

πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
Replying to wanseong • May 11, 2026
Since they were in the academy he liked her fierceness. How she is bold and unafraid to speak the truth and she…
yes
0 0
Replying to U-chan U-chan • May 11, 2026
Ep 10, did Queen mother like I-An at school time? But she had to give him up to marry his older bro? (I am not…
welcome πŸ€—
1 0
Replying to U-chan U-chan • May 11, 2026
Ep 10, did Queen mother like I-An at school time? But she had to give him up to marry his older bro? (I am not…
Yes she did like him as she said "I had to give up my heart too" when facing i-an. I really need i-an's pov now. Yes she did like him but had to let go of those feelings because she was going to get married.
7 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 11, 2026
Daebi Mama has worn more than 14 hanboks in this drama Damn, I lost count after 14β€”I think it’s around 17…
Nah I atleast 4-5 more to come😭🌟
3 0
Replying to jinxinmu • May 11, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Wow! You're very updated. Thank you for the complete information about that!
🩷🩷🩷
1 0
Replying to jinxinmu • May 11, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I thought Esther means STAR ⭐ if you google search πŸ” the meaning of Esther
Yes that's why too
0 0
Replying to Leo • May 11, 2026
perfect crown
Haha me too because i have also watched all of them. I'll tell you some later after i remember them πŸ˜‚
1 0
Replying to Leo • May 11, 2026
perfect crown
😭😭😭Omg I have watched them all too. Well you can watch speed and love maybe or pursuit of jade, love between lines, love in the clouds etc.
Or hidden love, when i fly towards you, love story in the 1970s, shine on me, till the end of the moon. Should i tell more?
2 2
On Go Youn Jung • May 11, 2026
Person Go Youn Jung
What is this? No way they put this profile pic up there are so many better ones up there omg. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
11 0
Replying to mikrokosmos228 • May 11, 2026
Every time I randomly come across someone wearing baggy jeans and a black hoodie IRL, I am reminded of Jin Zhao…
HEHE
1 0
Replying to wanseong • May 11, 2026
Since they were in the academy he liked her fierceness. How she is bold and unafraid to speak the truth and she…
We really need his pov
2 3
Replying to Leo • May 11, 2026
perfect crown
Lovely runner or if you watch cdramas then you can watch story of kunning palace, love between fairy and devil, the first frost and the best thing.
5 4
Replying to 182 • May 11, 2026
On the last episode I added my comment about my Suspicion of the Queen Mother and the way she acted towards Grand…
Yes that's why we need i-an's pov. That will clear up this thing. It will tell us who he really liked yun i-rang or huiju. I think it was huiju but we really need his pov.
3 2
Replying to qianqian • May 11, 2026
Does anyone know the release date?
Its rumoured to air in may or june. Basically Q2 of 2026 but no exact date yet.
1 0
Replying to qianqian • May 11, 2026
How much did they change from the novel?
I guess they changed many thing from the novel because the novel is about rebirth and rebirth plots are now banned in china so i guess they will have to change. And it seems like xie family also has undergone some chages the step son is cheng hongxin who is old but in the novel he's quite young. So I guess they changed a lot of things but not confirmed.
5 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 11, 2026
In the BTS, they cut a lot of scenes… like the bedroom scenes and even the clothes-related ones 😭I won’t…
Thanks wanna be friends?
3 0