Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 26, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1 Boba Brainstormer1

xingxing

πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
Replying to xingxing • May 10, 2026
Which account? Nice to see you here by the way after veil of shadows hehe
Not forcing but like its so good you need to watch the full episodes.
5 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 10, 2026
I can feel someone’s presence!!! πŸ‘€Show youself!!
WHO
3 5
Replying to xingxing • May 10, 2026
Which account? Nice to see you here by the way after veil of shadows hehe
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
1 0
Replying to xingxing • May 10, 2026
Which account? Nice to see you here by the way after veil of shadows hehe
🩷
2 0
Replying to xingxing • May 10, 2026
Which account? Nice to see you here by the way after veil of shadows hehe
Hiiiii
3 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 10, 2026
In the BTS, they cut a lot of scenes… like the bedroom scenes and even the clothes-related ones 😭I won’t…
🀯🀯no way. I'm on my way to kill the director.
8 2
Replying to xingxing • May 10, 2026
Which account? Nice to see you here by the way after veil of shadows hehe
I also messaged her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
4 3
On Perfect Crown • May 10, 2026
Why is byeon woo-seok's character always down bad for his female leads?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I was watching an edit on tiktok and a comment came it was like "loserism on its peak" πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The edit was of ep 4 epilogue. That's my fav epilogueπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚peak loserism. Someone also said he's just sunjae in a different font and that font is royal fontπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I love my man as a loser. I'm excited to his character is solo levelling nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
7 4
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • May 10, 2026
Byeon Wooseok in his chat today saying that he cannot move on from his character in Perfect Crown, does not want…
AWWWWWWW he's like us.
6 0
Replying to xingxing • May 10, 2026
Which account? Nice to see you here by the way after veil of shadows hehe
Bro its so good tell her to pick it up again.😭😭😭
4 5
Replying to xingxing • May 10, 2026
Which account? Nice to see you here by the way after veil of shadows hehe
Oh I saw that. Wait love triangle anti is also watching this where is she? I want to see her. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
6 19
On Perfect Crown • May 10, 2026
Damn people are rating this masterpiece a 1 or 2 this is just outrageous. I get that everyone has different taste and opinion but it is not a worth a 1 or 2 like its atleast a 8 or 7 which is the bare minimum. THANK GOD I didn’t listen to hate comments and decided to watch on my own. AND THEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. I'm gonna write a review soon.
13 7
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 10, 2026
LOL, I found that same hate account that was targeting the other drama too
Which account? Nice to see you here by the way after veil of shadows hehe
4 21
Replying to Tsuki77 • May 10, 2026
oh you should totally watch it.
You too hehe
1 0
Replying to Hani • May 10, 2026
bed scene so we were robbed 😭😒😀
Oh well I do hope there is because this drama deserves a whole bunch of 20-30 episodes but kdramas are popular for being short.😭😭😭
3 0
Replying to Tsuki77 • May 10, 2026
oh you should totally watch it.
I don’t want to spoil myself. I'll wait for the episode.
2 2
On Perfect Crown • May 10, 2026
Bro the kiss scene was soo good. But did they cut the scene like some of it? Because i heard it was longer. Oh well whether it was cut or not it was so good. A mukbang i suppose.πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
9 7
Replying to Jolly20Jolly • May 10, 2026
Omg they rocked me shocked 😲πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’‹πŸ‘‘ ASMR πŸ”₯.How do I wait 🫸 for next ep & say good…
ASMRπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚for real this is so true when I heard that sound I was like about to die and I had to close my screen and breathe it was just so intense.
4 0
Replying to Hani • May 10, 2026
bed scene so we were robbed 😭😒😀
Wait there is a special episode?
3 2
On Perfect Crown • May 10, 2026
I watched ep 10 today and omg what was that ending? I am so scared that I didn’t even watch the small preview that comes at the last.
1 4