Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 26, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1 Boba Brainstormer1

xingxing

πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
Replying to estheeerrrrr • May 8, 2026
Wait .. r the timings diff for diff countries ? you posted this an hr ago and from now on .. it's still half n…
I guess its different timings. Like varies from country to country.
0 0
Replying to jinxinmu • May 8, 2026
We will see a more sporty and trendy Esther Yu fashion style in this drama as a teacher of a High School students.…
🩷🩷🩷🩷
0 0
Replying to vanilleur • May 8, 2026
damn, they both have insane face cards :0can't wait for this dramaaa
Yes they both look insane I can’t wait for this drama. Its esther's first time doing a role like this I'm really looking forward to it.
1 0
Replying to wanseong • May 8, 2026
PERFECT CROWN DAY FINALLY πŸ₯³βœ¨οΈ
Yayyyyyyyyyyy
4 0
On Esther Yu • May 8, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I'm excited to see her look for tomorrow. looking πŸ‘€ forward.
4 0
Replying to xingxing • May 8, 2026
Yay 3 hours of curiosity and hell. Waiting for episodes is so bad but i look forward to it everyday haha. I'm…
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚for real kdramas are finally back to kdramaing
3 0
Replying to Perfect Crown • May 8, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
Yay 3 hours of curiosity and hell. Waiting for episodes is so bad but i look forward to it everyday haha. I'm not any hater by the way just saying. I'm really looking forward to watching ep 9
3 2
Replying to nayoichi • May 8, 2026
Glad you’re enjoying it
Yes its amazing. I'm so curious about what will happened in ep 9.
2 0
Replying to RandomPerson • May 7, 2026
Still 8.1…That’s unfortunate
I guess that after the drama has stopped airing the rating doesn’t increase anymore but I'm not sure because i've seen some and their rating increased even after they finished airing for example moonlit reunion first it was 8.2 then became 8.3 but about this one i really hope it increases.
5 0
On Road to Success • May 7, 2026
I love her style in this drama like every modern drama character of her has great fashion taste but this one is just so cool and fits her body so nicely. QUEEN
3 2
Replying to emi • May 7, 2026
can’t even be mad at prime minister min he’s too sexy
πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚SO REAL.
1 0
Replying to AyaJiri • May 7, 2026
One of my favorite c-drama. I love everything about this series. Orchid stole my heart. This series is magical…
Exactly orchid is just so cute and her parallel acting of dongfang qingcang shows how she esther is as an actor. This was my first drama of esther and from then on I became a fan of her. Her acting amazed me.
5 0
Replying to Miao miaw0 • May 7, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I think she'll sing a song at the award ceremony.
😊😊
2 0