K-Drama
On Speed and Love • May 5, 2026
Title Speed and Love
Best drama.
6 0
On Yunchu's Vengeance • May 5, 2026
Title Yunchu's Vengeance
Guys now it is 2026 haha.π©·
2 2
Replying to Yunchu's Vengeance • May 5, 2026
Title Yunchu's Vengeance
Replying to deleted comment
I know i was just asking about it.
0 1
Replying to nw_sxvx • May 5, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
it says the URL cannot be found!
Yes i donβt know why only one title was left in the list so i will edit it again and make it.
0 0
On Sun Zhen Ni • May 5, 2026
Person Sun Zhen Ni
Happy birthday hoping for your return.π©·π©·π©·
2 0
On Yunchu's Vengeance • May 5, 2026
Title Yunchu's Vengeance
The number of watchers became 2025 haha this is so funny. I wish i could send a picture.
6 2
Replying to xingxing • May 5, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I donβt think they knowπππ
It was the case with me too but then i used mobile data and entered my phone number and it sent a code on my number and bang i logged in and now my account is sort of successful hehe. I have 53 followers and my account is dedicated to esther yu. You should try it.
1 0
Replying to b0utop • May 4, 2026
Title Speed and Love
dam these two can't keep their mouths apart for even a second after getting together?????
ππππlol
0 0
Replying to xingxing • May 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I donβt think they knowπππ
Oh I wish but if you have weibo you can message them on their accounts but they will not see it most likely. The artists are also active on their super topics and interact with fans.
1 2
On Pursuit of Jade • May 4, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
50,000 WATCHERS COMING SOON. π©·π©·π©·π©·π©·π©·BEST DRAMA
5 0
Replying to Shivi • May 4, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
AM OBSESSED
frrrr
0 0
Replying to Baoshi Rosie • May 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I don't have any ideaπππ
Yes it was so bad that deserves it
3 0
Replying to C-dramas lover • May 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Hello guys how are you doing? Do Chinese directors read comments on MDL?
I donβt think they knowπππ
1 4
On Esther Yu • May 4, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I sent her a 100 flowers yay,π©·π©·π©·π©·
5 1
On Veil of Shadows • May 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Guys wow it reached 147k amazing. Now go to 200k comments haha.
15 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • May 4, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Ju Jingyi 's character "Lu Wuyi/Di Zhu" in "Veil of Shadows" has become the most popular character…
Congratulation
4 0
Replying to Valerievinci • May 4, 2026
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Is it necessary to watch Chinese paladin season 3 before watching this drama?
No they are all different from each other.
4 3
Replying to Kaizen777 • May 4, 2026
Title Road to Success
now only a yushuxin drama can save m from my drama slump !!!!
this is so real i can relate
6 0
Replying to jinxinmu • May 4, 2026
Person Esther Yu
We still don't know when she will start filming her next drama because Esther Yu studio became secretive now about…
I guess secretive is better toxic people and haters now wonβt have the chance to sabotage her plans anymore. Just look at what happened with a journey to glow. I hope they announce it at the last moment or like 2-3 days before filming so no mishaps could occur. That's the best although I'm very curious to see what her next drama is.
3 0
Replying to xiaolongbao • May 3, 2026
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
i cried at the exact same part as you , i watched that part 20 minutes ago for fun and i am still crying now ππππ…
π©·π©·π©·π©·π©·π©·
1 0
2
2
1
1