Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 26, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1 Boba Brainstormer1

xingxing

πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
Replying to jinxinmu • May 3, 2026
This time Esther Yu is a high school teacher with a PhD in Psychology. I'm excited to know all about the new upcoming…
Yes I really hope it will air soon I’m missing her. 😭😭
1 0
Replying to Aliya97 • May 3, 2026
I'm afraid i cant fall inlove now if it isn't like sang yan
πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚SO TRUE.
0 0
Replying to xingxing • May 3, 2026
But doesn’t it only have 24 episodes? Did they actually film more episodes than told?
🩷🩷🩷
1 0
Replying to tttweet • May 2, 2026
We went to a rhododendron botanical garden this morning and while we were admiring all the beautiful blooms, I…
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚THIS IS SO FUNNY.....
2 0
Replying to sweetP • May 2, 2026
it's not even a review😭😭😭
Yes
2 0
Replying to sweetP • May 2, 2026
it's not even a review😭😭😭
But they make it look like a review and 27 people found it helpful😭😭
3 5
On Esther Yu • May 2, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I guess promotion period is coming.🩷🩷🩷🩷SHE NAILS IT EVERY TIME AND ITS DIFFERENT EVERY TIME. I hope everything goes smoothly.
4 0
Replying to xingxing • May 2, 2026
But doesn’t it only have 24 episodes? Did they actually film more episodes than told?
Yeah maybe well I'm excited.
1 5
Replying to jinxinmu • May 2, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Esther Yu was spotted today 02.5.2026 in Hangzhou to film a variety show " Plant it in the Ground " to…
Is chen jingke there too or only esther alone? Anyways I'm she's doing more variety shows these days.🩷🩷🩷🩷
0 1
Replying to Shahin • May 2, 2026
OMGG it got disturbution license WITH 29 EPISODES 😭🀌🀌
But doesn’t it only have 24 episodes? Did they actually film more episodes than told?
1 10
Replying to jinxinmu • May 2, 2026
Esther Yu was spotted today 02.5.2026 in Hangzhou to film a variety show " Plant it in the Ground " to…
Is chen jingke also there?
1 2
Replying to Foxy • May 2, 2026
usually on youtube the sub will be available after two days
thanks.
0 0
On Bai Lu • May 1, 2026
Person Bai Lu
Guys where can i watch keep running season 14 ep 2 with eng sub. Its not available on youtube.
0 1
Replying to 13920050 • May 1, 2026
Person Bai Lu
lulu confirmed her next drama is modern, and that filming will start soon, probably from June..
I'm excited i hope everything goes smoothly for my baobei.
5 0