Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 26, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1 Boba Brainstormer1

xingxing

πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
Replying to Miao miaw0 • May 7, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I think she'll sing a song at the award ceremony.
Oh I hope so. But I also hope she wins an award.
2 2
On Esther Yu • May 7, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Esther you are just growing and growing and if there's a award ceremony in the gala i hope she wins an award.🩷🩷🩷🩷
4 4
On Esther Yu • May 7, 2026
Person Esther Yu
I'm so happy she's attending more and more offline events and on top of that more international events. Let's go
3 0
Replying to Miao miaw0 • May 6, 2026
Person Esther Yu
And I hope we can get official information about her next drama at least before the end of May.
Oh well that's fine too.
2 0
Replying to Miao miaw0 • May 6, 2026
Person Esther Yu
And I hope we can get official information about her next drama at least before the end of May.
Yes i hope so too. I think she might just surprise us but I think that right now she's busy filming the variety show.🩷🩷
2 3
Replying to Miao miaw0 • May 6, 2026
xinxin changed her pinned Instagram post;Β  The pinned post is now related to Ling Wang Xing.She is giving us…
Yay I'm excited i was also going to message this haha.
1 1