Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 26, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1 Boba Brainstormer1

xingxing

πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
Replying to zhixin • May 8, 2026
I need to pause and do a dance break before I’m so shy .
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚for real sometimes jin zhao was so flirty that i have to pause and like breathe for a moment haha.
2 0
Replying to xingxing • May 8, 2026
I also felt like it was him because he was acting a weird when he was rejecting i-an so much.
He didn’t actually but I think if he really cared about huiju herself and not just getting her back he would never release the contract as he knows this would cause a turmoil in the court and nation. He knows huiju likes i-an so he should respect her choices and should know that he missed his chance. I think this is why people are mad at him. I'm particularly mad at him like but I just think that he should realise that huiju only thinks of him as a friend and not a lover.
1 6
Replying to Anpn20 • May 8, 2026
Exactly πŸ‘
🩷🩷🩷🩷
3 0
Replying to okeydokeyoo • May 8, 2026
the girl she hid?? i can't wait for next ep😭😭
exactly the plot twist is coming i think
4 0
Replying to madmunchkin • May 8, 2026
She bowed down to the one person she never wanted to beg, just to protect her man 😭 😭!!!!
Yes that scene like I cried for real.
6 0
Replying to madmunchkin • May 8, 2026
Most annoying SML award officially goes to min jeong u πŸ†βœ¨ the way he tested my patience every episode needs…
Exactly like if he liked her from high school he had million of chances to tell her, confess to her but he didn’t and now he suddenly remembered oh i love her i have to get her back without regarding her feelings towards him. GOSH
13 0
Replying to nhatem • May 8, 2026
GUYS YOU MISSED ITNow I too hate the prime minister but in his defence the queen threatened to release the contract…
for real i-an also wants to protect huiju. As he said "I'm scared that my honour will end up harming you". Oh this drama is so good and mystery is still there I love it.
5 2
Replying to RidaRidzi • May 8, 2026
They are both trying to protect each other Right now they both are doing their best ,she was already bending for…
Yes guys wait for the story and answers to come don’t start hating. People start hating right away. They don’t have patience.
6 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 8, 2026
I am holding myself from smacking sense into that da*n PM GOD where is my shoe(asian instinct)
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚this is so funny
3 0
Replying to zhixin • May 8, 2026
Can people sit down and watch Esther drama as it’s just a drama and the character exists in their own world?…
Haters will continue hating so no need to worry. Even if they rate it low I hope that this drama will reach a decent amount of rating and not unfair one.
6 2
Replying to zhixin • May 8, 2026
I need Esther in my life right now . I can’t really accept watching the drama where she is not the female lead
for real. I miss her thank god I will get to see her tomorrow at gold gala and on 13th may for the livestream. But i miss her dramas.
3 0
Replying to zhixin • May 8, 2026
Can this drop sooner
Well I guess it will drop in may or june as esther changed her instagram pins. She replaced the wedding video of speed and love with the road to success post so i gues she is hinting that it is coming.
1 0
Replying to zhixin • May 8, 2026
honestly, people who hate on Esther are just products of misinformation or misogynist
YES
3 0
On Perfect Crown • May 8, 2026
Bro seong huiju's character development is insane she went from boss lady to i can sacrifice anything for my man. I LOVE HER. She's my girl crush.
23 2
On Perfect Crown • May 8, 2026
Guys my heart was feeling so bad for the young king. Like he's just a kid who wants to be loved but he's surrounded with so many bad guys. Poor baby.
20 3
Replying to Perfect Crown • May 8, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
Oh well i cried in it and a plot twist is there.
6 0
Replying to Perfect Crown • May 8, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
I also felt like it was him because he was acting a weird when he was rejecting i-an so much.
8 9
On Esther Yu • May 8, 2026
Person Esther Yu
Caption:Tissot's long-awaited live stream is finally here!

Tissot brand ambassador @θ™žδΉ¦ζ¬£Esther invites you to join the "520 Night of Emotional Mood" to explore the new #TissotLittleBeautyCollection#. Tune in to the Tissot Douyin official flagship store live stream at 8:00 PM on May 13th. See you there!
She is having a live stream as tissot's brand ambassador. Looking forward to it😍😍
πŸ”—: https://weibo.com/1712338144/5296391694844682
5 0
Replying to zhixin • May 8, 2026
Person Esther Yu
some information I get about Esther : - she will attend gold gala on 9th LA time - she will have a brand live…
Yes I'm so excited about everything. She's happily recovering and joining more and more offline events and online too which makes me super happy and glad that this year is going good for her.
5 0