Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 26, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1 Boba Brainstormer1

xingxing

πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
Replying to jinxinmu • Apr 27, 2026
Yun Chu's Vengeance ( Yun Chu Ling ) drama Douyin new video post today! https://v.douyin.com/BrINQlKSTLw/iQIYI…
CONGRATULATIONS Yun Chu's Vengeance's team
5 1
Replying to zhixin • Apr 27, 2026
I don’t like the trailer iqiyi drop . I prefer the one from Esther studio . iqiyi is this careless ? what’s…
Me too.
0 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Apr 27, 2026
Will Esther Yu and Chen JingKe ( the lead stars ) of Road To Success also known as Bright As Stars record or film…
Well not sure because so far they are not mentioned in the cast list but I really want her to go. I miss her on variety shows. Her personality is great and refreshing to watch.
2 0
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Apr 27, 2026
its not bad and it has a unique and fresh concept. dont forget to give it a try
yeah i won't
1 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 27, 2026
Guys i have decided that i'll give it a go. Many people are saying that its bad and rating it down but I want to watch to check my own opinion. I'll after my exams.
1 13
Replying to DistantDream • Apr 27, 2026
In a review of the drama, someone wrote"Where should I start with this? I did not buy the romance at all in…
Dubbed voiceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I CAN'T WITH THESE HATERS.
7 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Apr 27, 2026
First 2 ep might not catch your atttention but trust me from ep3 you will crave for the next epBTW WELCOME to…
Oh wow thanks.
1 0
On Love in the Shell • Apr 27, 2026
I really hope they don’t use AI for the supporting characters like that's unfair. And from what I know about esther she doesn’t support that. So its most likely that if its like this she will exit this project.
Because this is AI for bad use, she does support it for like a good use but yeah this is bad bad.
2 0
Replying to RandomPerson • Apr 27, 2026
Like my daily life… I don’t wanna ride a car 😭I’m scared I’m going to crash
Oh its okay. It'll be fine with practice. BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF.
1 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 27, 2026
I love how people are so casual in this chat. Like aside from talking about the drama they are also talking about their life. SO CUTE.
8 5
Replying to xingxing • Apr 27, 2026
That's great progress if you are a first time learner. Tell me how it feels? I also want to drive but i can only…
OH its okay you'll get better with practice.
0 1
Replying to xingxing • Apr 27, 2026
That's great progress if you are a first time learner. Tell me how it feels? I also want to drive but i can only…
Really my friend drives her car in her colony, like where she lives and she enjoys it. Like she is the same age as me but she doesn’t have a license she only drives in her town.
1 3
Replying to Lynos560 • Apr 27, 2026
Honestly? If you just want to look at beautiful people, then go ahead and watch it. But if you actually want to…
Yes i did watch yummy yummy yummy and I also watched her drama with chen feiyu wdbtd. Its so good. She's so good. I really excited for her reunion with him in the movie 见ζ˜₯倩 or see spring. Their chemistry was just top notch.
2 0
Replying to Lynos560 • Apr 26, 2026
Honestly? If you just want to look at beautiful people, then go ahead and watch it. But if you actually want to…
Oh I've watched twelve letters. Its so good and underrated like i love it so much. Btw thanks for saying good luck.
7 2