Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Birthday: November 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 26, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1 Boba Brainstormer1

xingxing

πŸŽ€ π’¦π‘’π“Ž 𝓉❀ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’«π’½πŸŒΊπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 πŸŽ€
Replying to Shreya • Apr 26, 2026
As far as romcoms go, it's going great till ep 6!
Okk
2 0
Replying to iparis • Apr 26, 2026
Is this series considered Xianxia or Xuanhuan?
This is a pure xianxia i think.
4 0
Replying to RandomPerson • Apr 26, 2026
Driving update:I practiced with my dad in an empty parking lot. He told me to imagine that every lot is full……
That's great progress if you are a first time learner. Tell me how it feels? I also want to drive but i can only drive when I get a license and in my country its only possible when I'm 18
1 5
Replying to L K • Apr 26, 2026
Did the main actors use their own voice here? Or was any of them dubbed?
I think everyone used their own voice in this show.
3 0
Replying to Shreya • Apr 26, 2026
Best of luck and don't be scared, it'll be fine!
Oh ok
1 0
On Jian Chun Tian • Apr 26, 2026
Guys can someone add the cast in this one. Like I requested them many days ago but no answer yet nor a rejection.
2 0
Replying to Shreya • Apr 26, 2026
Best of luck and don't be scared, it'll be fine!
Wait aren’t you 15? How did you get a driver's permit?
1 2
Replying to sweetP • Apr 26, 2026
yes, nice writingπŸ₯Ήβ€οΈβ€οΈ
thanks. πŸ™ 🀩
1 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 26, 2026
I’m trapped in the cocoon, so please get me out of here(Actually, no... don't) 🀧😭
yes i am writing it just you wait.😊😊😊😊😊
0 2
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 26, 2026
I’m trapped in the cocoon, so please get me out of here(Actually, no... don't) 🀧😭
Well i can write it.
0 4
Replying to xingxing • Apr 26, 2026
Person Esther Yu
What live stream? Can you tell me.
Oh ok i guess it will be confirmed when it happens.
3 0
Replying to xingxing • Apr 26, 2026
Person Esther Yu
What live stream? Can you tell me.
OK, so like she will not go to the venue?
2 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 26, 2026
This was for me the best start of this month. Truly a blessing. Chemistry of both the couples was so good. Hand chemistry was booming. Like i could feel the chemistry bursting out of my screen whenever lu wuyi or ji ling were washing hands of each other. Like i didn’t even have to see their faces to feel the chemistry, it was just that good.
15 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 26, 2026
I’m trapped in the cocoon, so please get me out of here(Actually, no... don't) 🀧😭
Give us a review did you like it?
0 6
Replying to sweetP • Apr 26, 2026
is there any way we can put the rating back to 8.5😭😭
Oh I wish there was a way that it can be 8.5 again.
1 0