Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2015
Replying to CrescentMoon • Oct 2, 2020
Title Mr. Heart
Isn't this the second BL series from Korea this year. They both are wonderfully made :)
Yes, this was a great year for bl series from Korea ! :)
0 1
On Mr. Heart • Oct 2, 2020
Title Mr. Heart
This was so cute and fluffy! If you want to watch something short and with that genre this is for you. I hope that in the future we can keep getting this type of series from korea.
3 3
On Still 2gether • Sep 11, 2020
This is the ending that 2gether deserved. I'm so happy that they could do this special episodes where we saw more interaction between all the couples.
I feel like with this I fell in love again with Sarawat and Tine.
5 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Aug 15, 2020
It's been a long time since I watched a good kdrama, but then this masterpiece appeared. I have to say that every part of this is beautiful made. 10/10 definitely.
10 0
On He's Coming to Me • Jun 30, 2020
One of the best series I've watched in a long time, it made me cry and laught a lot. This is the kind of story i expect to see more in BL dramas.
1 0
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Jun 13, 2020
This was such great series. It was short, but for me this one trasmited more feelings than others that are longer that I have watched. Their chemestry, the looks, every scene was perfectly made, and the ending was everything I wished. I hope we can see more BL productions from Korea soon. Definetly one of my favourites!
7 0
Replying to eleuthxry • May 27, 2020
many people thought that shigu died but my friend said that haoting failed one subject in univ and had to dropped…
Ohh now I understand! Thank you !
1 0
Replying to eleuthxry • May 25, 2020
many people thought that shigu died but my friend said that haoting failed one subject in univ and had to dropped…
Sorry, I'm also confused. I know that he died, but I don't understand the part where they meet in a coffee shop and Yu Xi Gu is totally different? Like, at first i thought it was part of Xiang Hao Ting's imagination, but why he would create a whole new personality for Yu Xi Gu?
1 2
On Our Skyy • May 17, 2020
Title Our Skyy
It took me a while to watch this because i wanted to watch all the prequels before, but trust me it was totally worth it. Each story is beautiful on their own, I ended up loving the couples a lot more. My favourite has to be KongpobArthit as you can see how their relationship has changed through the years, I literally cried all the episode lol.
Also I was glad that we got to see a lot more of InSun, their chemestry is so cute; and TeeMork with a great production/editing/directing, not like their series as it was a bit of a mess in those aspects.
3 0
On Dark Blue Kiss • Apr 29, 2020
I didn't have much expectations for this one, but after watching it, now is one of my favourites.
7 4
On Until We Meet Again • Apr 22, 2020
I have to say that after watching a few BL dramas I don't expect too much in this genre because in them there are always some kind of toxicity in the relationships. BUT, FINALLY, in UWMA I could see a different kind of relationship, where the couple cared for each other and had comunication, alongside with an emotional story. Very well done.
8 0
On Hymn of Death • Jan 2, 2019
I really loved it. I don't know if I am sensible or what, but this made me cry a lot.
10 points to the ost as well, it was so beautiful and made the story touch my heart.
2 0
On Daytime Shooting Star • Apr 2, 2018
This was better than I was expecting. I kept pushing off to watch this because I read the manga and I wasn't very happy with the ending, but watching this movie made me see the story of a different way so I'm glad I decided to watch it at the end. As always there are somethings that are in the manga that in the movie doesn't appear, but it is a good movie anyway. I really liked the actors, but I was expecting for Suzume to maybe be a little more funny, I remember laughting a lot while reading the manga because of her personality.
0 0
Replying to SkelliSkarlett • Apr 1, 2018
finally someone who feels the same as me. I've seen a lot of good dramas but ever since i've seen Goblin last…
The ost is so beautiful, I don't really download ost, once I finish a drama I never again listen to it, but this and a few others were an exception. Everytime I listen to it, it brings me back all the memories and how much I enjoyed it watching it. Hopefully, a good drama will appear soon, but it will be difficult to surpass this one that for me too has a special place in my heart :')
1 0
Replying to FoX • Apr 1, 2018
I completely agree. In fantasy category this is the best drama I have ever seen. When I saw it at first time,…
Oh I'm glad you watched again! When I was watching it I also expected something funny because of the teasers I'd watched, but as I advanced, the story keep getting more interesting for me and when I notice, I was so attached with the characters. And yes, I agree with you about the ending, I was expecting another kind of ending, I wanted more time of the couple maybe, but overall it was a very good drama.
1 0