Editorials
Replying to SUNFLOWER • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I am so happy that the ZLS fanbase and WL fanbase both are so friendly and I haven't seen a single arguement between…
Not a single one on weibo?
0 3
Replying to Nana57 • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
She finds out that throughout the 5years separation he kept an eye on her and even saves YS and/or his family.…
Is the pursuing part going to be longer just like the one we saw how CSS slowly fell in love with LBY? We've got three weeks remaining of unaired episodes and we still haven't gone to the revenge arc 🥺🥺 hopefully there's more sweet scenes of them together before the ending
0 1
Replying to Nana57 • Aug 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
She finds out that throughout the 5years separation he kept an eye on her and even saves YS and/or his family.…
OMG what lead to that physical fight? I hope they do
0 3
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
I'd like to know how will LBY let CSS forgive him post-revenge. She can't just accept him once he comes back after breaking her heart 🥺 he's got to earn it though
0 5
Replying to QiYeYin • Aug 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Guys the misery of waiting for the new episodes is real ease suggest some good historical drama I can watch while…
Have you watched One and Only?
0 0
Replying to Lailamajnun • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Right. I just wanted to see the emperor’s reaction not lady luo
Am I the only one who found it weird that she was just standing there staring the creep out of our couple? Hahaha
4 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
I'm curious how the kiss is even allowed in public most especially during a court banquet 😳
1 19
Replying to Jessica Lee • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Vindicating. Likely referring to how she should've hidden the bridge incident.
I'm excited to see next week the Emperor, Empress and Consort Yue siding with Niao Niao against the Fifth Princess
2 0
Replying to cDramaLove • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
LBY does not believe the rumor. And SS will handle it with grace. 5th princess will get severely punished.. LBY…
Do you have the link to the novel? :)
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Friends, I've been trying to find the translation/comment on the chapter regarding what happened during the Empress' birthday banquet but I can't seem to find it. I know I read it somewhere here but there's too many comments already 🥺
3 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
New teaser shows LBY going to war and tossing something to CSS? What is happening here?? 😲😲😲
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 3, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Tonight's episodes is so much better than yesterday's. Both Crown Prince and Crown Princess are stupid as hell. I just hope Niao Niao can finally see it
4 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 3, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Can somebody spoil me about Third Prince and CSS relationship?
0 3
Replying to Licorice • Jul 31, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Are u sure? which one?
He was coaxing her to make her to go. If you look closely she has her arms crossed that's why he was touching her arms. Hahaha!I mean it's okay if they cut it. I just hope they release those scenes
0 2
Replying to Licorice • Jul 31, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Are u sure? which one?
Based on their outfit and NN's hairstyle. They supposed to have a conversation about going to LY and ZHJ's wedding but they didn't in the drama
0 4
Replying to Polly4 • Jul 31, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Do you've the link?
https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1553617448233865216?t=h36CI5plf2R9TgfkA8CIrQ&s=19
1 0
Replying to Licorice • Jul 31, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Are u sure? which one?
https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1553617448233865216?t=h36CI5plf2R9TgfkA8CIrQ&s=19
0 6
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 31, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Newly released video shows that they cut a scene where LBY coaxed CSS to attend LY and ZHJ's wedding :(
1 10
Replying to bajanVIP • Jul 31, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Empress is the mother figure NN needed
I wonder if Consort Yue also likes NN. I would love to see how she treats her
0 0
Replying to Licorice • Jul 31, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Okay, my big spoilers!!He will find who responsible for his family death (it's his "father") and killed a lot…
I need to be spoiled on what went down during Empress' birthday banquet :( can you please tell me?
0 1
