Editorials Replying to Dashmount20 • Jul 17, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
He Zhao Jun back… LY engage back to his ex fiance
But why would she come back and take back LY?
0 1
Replying to Dashmount20 • Jul 17, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
He Zhao Jun back… LY engage back to his ex fiance
Did LY intentionally ended the engagement for HZJ?
0 3
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 17, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I haven't read the novel but how will the engagement of LY and CSS end?
0 5
On Lie to Love • Dec 1, 2021
Title Lie to Love
Are Cheng Xiao's lines dubbed??
0 2
On Party A Who Lives Beside Me • Nov 28, 2021
Title Party A Who Lives Beside Me
Can anybody share the link to ep 3? Youtube has only two episodes
0 6
On Keep Running: Yellow River Season 2 • Nov 20, 2021
Title Keep Running: Yellow River Season 2
Anybody got a link for episode 5? I couldn't find it on Youtube
0 1
On Fall in Love • Nov 12, 2021
Title Fall in Love
No episode 9 and 10 for tonight???
0 2
On Fall in Love • Nov 7, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Where can I watch the premiere on Tuesday? Is this available on WeTV?
1 2
On Forever and Ever • Sep 24, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Why did they messed up with the sequence of events? The boat scene in ep 17 must be in ep 23 because of the same outfits
0 1
Replying to Xiao Xing Xing • Sep 21, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
No it was planned by the general and ZSC prince friend.
It was actually to give Shiyi's mom the last note from ZSC.
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 21, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Does anybody know when the trailers for episodes 23-28 will be out?
0 3
Replying to Dramadoggy2021 • Sep 20, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Was wondering in the the trailer…there was a scene where he was sitting silly on the chair and she literally…
That's probably after their wedding ceremony when they'll be staying at Shiyi's parents' house. I read that in Chinese culture, three days after the wedding ceremony, the couple visits the bride's family.
0 0
Replying to Jopic09 • Sep 20, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Actually rating could be higher if Director put some detailing in zsc character I'm not asking about kissing scene…
I would've loved to see his reaction in that scene. But in the book, Wenxing really was the one who told Shiyi what happened. Oh well
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 19, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I agree completely that whatever is missing in F&E should definitely not be blamed entirely on RJL and his personal…
She hasn't written them yet in the drama. It's coming up for sure in the next episodes
1 1
Replying to Fatimah • Sep 19, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
She will die:(
I know. But is her death going to be before or after their wedding? I can't with the timeline.
0 11
On Forever and Ever • Sep 19, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
We're halfway through the series already. I'm just curious how the next events would play out. Will Wenxing's condition worsen before or after they have their engagement and wedding ceremony?
0 13
Replying to noonaa • Sep 18, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
According to Bailu in the interviewhttps://youtu.be/ZEvmEO_pzm4Shiyi will be in coma for saving ZSCHappy EndingLiu…
It's in the novel. Shiyi will be in a coma and they moved to Xi'an.
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 18, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Newly released interview of Bai Lu for Forever and Ever -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvmEO_pzm4
2 0
Replying to Seven • Sep 15, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Don’t worry he’s spicing it up tomorrow.
Based on the teaser that was released, we'll probably only get a forehead kiss. Lol
1 1
Replying to OneAjhussi • Sep 15, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
I get that the guy is shy, reserved, respectful and so on... but a man has to do what he has to do. At that point,…
They were supposed to go home to Shanghai together but something happened in ZSC's work that's why he had to stay behind. I think the whole point why Shiyi went is because ZSC is not going back there anymore since he resigned and will focus more on the family business.
1 1
