Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 30, 2021
Replying to xue er • Jul 5, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
yes cause i think mrs lu is the type of person who'd like tong yao's character! 🥰
What do you think Cheng said to his mother? It was pretty cute though but then the episode ended
1 3
Replying to yt23 • Jul 5, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
i'm interested in how theyre gonna portray her next. in the novel, guoguo wasn't that bad of a person.
I think it's going to be a different girl
0 0
Replying to Wendy Liu • Jul 5, 2021
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdx4Hxf5/OMG they fight!!
This got me excited for today's episode!!!!
0 3
Replying to sunsky • Jul 4, 2021
I saw it too! Idk how they got the spoilers haha some said it's from douyin. Looks like they really changed Cheng-ge's…
I just saw it now! I hope it's not too big of a conflict in the series :(
0 4
Replying to OXLIP • Jul 4, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
oh no, i see some clip on instagram that tong yao and xiao rui meet old woman and seem she doesn't like tong yao…
Link please
0 0
Replying to Kathy75 • Jul 4, 2021
I loved the novel and I just love how the drama is so "true" to the novel till now...Hope they maintain this amazing…
Love O2O kissing scenes were the worst! Hahahaha
1 0
Replying to Modern cdrama fan • Jul 3, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
I have seen upto 16 ep he never ignored FL upto here...may be u mistaken or else it may occur in upcoming ep...
It's going to be in ep 17-18 based on the preview
0 0
Replying to evermorehara • Jul 2, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
Probably by the end of episode 22
You're right! It's at episode 21 because in the preview for episode 22, TY and LSC are already dating
0 1
Replying to Sacchhii • Jul 1, 2021
I have surfed Weibo for the drama episode cancellation but there are no announcements. They might push through…
No formal announcement in Weibo? Then I really hope it might still push through. I can't wait for the next episodes :)
0 1
Replying to Asianleo • Jul 1, 2021
I thought this first bulk release (Ep 17-22 at 10AM HKT) were for those who pay extra for those episodes (above…
How much do you pay for VVIP?
0 1
Replying to Sacchhii • Jul 1, 2021
Is it 10 AM or 10 PM??
Depends where you are living. I'm in the PH so the episodes will be available at 10PM
0 1
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Jul 1, 2021
17-22 will be released tomorrow. It's for an extra fee. Then those people will get 6 more ep on the following…
What time are they gonna release ep 17-22?
0 1
Replying to Alexhz • Jun 30, 2021
Oh how I wish that was true!!!!
Ohh, thank you for the info! I read somewhere that VIPs can watch the episodes ahead if you'll purchase the episodes. Just want to clarify
0 3
Replying to Alexhz • Jun 30, 2021
Oh how I wish that was true!!!!
Do VIP members need to pay more to watch episodes 17-22 tomorrow?
0 5