News
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Dec 10, 2016
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I can't get over how good this show is and I can't even put my finger on why. I just hope it stays that way lol. I love the Reaper AND HIS HAT tbh.
17 4
Replying to Sylvia • Dec 7, 2016
Title Sweet Stranger and Me
I was so excited for this drama because of Kim Young Kwang but damn, I feel NO chemistry between the leads.
yeah i think this is part of the problem. i just don't buy their relationship at all. at this point i'm really only in it for the lawyer dude and his corrupt family.
3 0
On Sweet Stranger and Me • Dec 6, 2016
Title Sweet Stranger and Me
Lee Soohyuk's character is everything in this drama. Only reason I'm still watching tbh.
10 2
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Dec 6, 2016
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
Minho's English needs help lol
12 1
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Dec 3, 2016
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
holy crap it's so good. i love the soundtrack, gives this Harry Potter vibe or something, perfect for a fantasy.
4 0
On The Liar and His Lover • Nov 3, 2016
Title The Liar and His Lover
I mostly came away loving that girl's voice lol
1 0
On April Fools • Nov 2, 2016
Title April Fools
Matsuzaka Tori was really good
1 0
On High 5 Basketball • Oct 30, 2016
Title High 5 Basketball
allegedly airing now. anyone know if there's any subbers yet?
0 0
Replying to CarlaSantini • Oct 29, 2016
Title Alice: Boy from Wonderland
Is there any horror in it?
np! there's definitely a lot of blood so yeah if that bothers you, might want to skip.
3 0
Replying to kaijee • Oct 27, 2016
Title Alice: Boy from Wonderland
gaaawd!! I watched this today and started researching afterwards..The poor english subs didn't help me understand…
i actually wasn't confused at all lol, but this is a good write-up for anyone who is
5 0
On Alice: Boy from Wonderland • Oct 27, 2016
Title Alice: Boy from Wonderland
Loved this. Bloody and twisted af, but great.
3 0
Replying to CarlaSantini • Oct 27, 2016
Title Alice: Boy from Wonderland
Is there any horror in it?
lots of blood and ghost things
1 0
Replying to MinaVIP • Oct 2, 2016
Title The K2
I guess my only complaint is the backstory. I really liked how they added a non-asian girl and there was a kiss…
it's probably a combination of all that and there are plenty of people who end up with PTSD just being in a war zone for a significant time.
0 0
On The K2 • Oct 1, 2016
Title The K2
This drama is blowing my mind. That car chase was sick.
1 0
On The K2 • Sep 21, 2016
Title The K2
anyone know if dramafever or viki is picking this up?
1 1
On My Sassy Girl • Sep 19, 2016
Title My Sassy Girl
I need to see more of Jung Shin so I'm into this.
2 0
On Qiao Ren Liang • Sep 17, 2016
Person Qiao Ren Liang
Poor guy. That's so freaking sad. :(
0 0
On W • Sep 4, 2016
Title W
Anyone know if this is ending next week with three episodes or if they'll the air just the one episode the next week? It's gonna suck if it's the latter since it's sure to be a cliffhanger lol. Stupid olympics messing up the schedule. :<
0 1
On The Legend of Swordsman • Aug 21, 2016
Title The Legend of Swordsman
I can't believe this has still never been subbed.
2 0
On Ice Fantasy • Jul 30, 2016
Title Ice Fantasy
This is very much a wuxia lol. Comparisons with Western fantasies is sort of pointless imo.
0 0
