News
Old_Anime_Lady • Oct 26, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Matsuda Shota
Fave~ :)
1 0
On Andante • Sep 22, 2017
Title Andante
is this any good?
0 1
On Mad Dog • Sep 20, 2017
Title Mad Dog
hell yess i need to see more Dohwan
6 0
On Final Life • Sep 7, 2017
Title Final Life
it's only gonna be on Amazon Japan I bet. guessing prime benefits don't transfer
0 0
On Manhole • Sep 2, 2017
Title Manhole
How much is Baro and Hyesung in this? I can't stand Jaejoong or Uee lol.
0 1
Replying to 43722 • Aug 16, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek Spoiler
Habaek!!! He just splashed cold water in the middle of a heated moment with So Ah. LOL xD Dmn i got frustrated…
that was the biggest cockblock of all time lmao
2 0
On Save Me • Aug 15, 2017
Title Save Me
Make no mistake this drama is daaark.
11 0
Replying to jikseon • Aug 15, 2017
Title Save Me
The perm guy is just pure evil...
Forreal
1 0
On Impossibility Defense • Aug 12, 2017
Title Impossibility Defense
The trailer looks super dark. I'm excite.
1 0
On Save Me • Aug 9, 2017
Title Save Me
This is intense. I'm hooked.
5 0
Replying to Light • Aug 2, 2017
Title The King in Love
Ugh 4 eps in and I'm completely ungripped. I love jonghyun but this is so borrring. :(
Nah I kept on. It got interesting after ep.6
0 0
On The King in Love • Jul 29, 2017
Title The King in Love
Ugh 4 eps in and I'm completely ungripped. I love jonghyun but this is so borrring. :(
0 2
On The Emperor: Owner of the Mask • Jun 18, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
I'm getting so close to dropping this. It's so tedious and the romance is so contrived. I feel bad bc I like L and I think he's doing good, but ugh the rest of it.
2 0
Replying to snowfallsslowly • Jun 6, 2017
Title The Guardians
The male lead is so infuriating and annoying, even more so than the bad guys. I'm all for complex characters…
ani. he's great. :)
0 0
Hessa • Jun 4, 2017
Article 6 Recently Announced Korean Dramas!
Meh, none of these sound all that interesting. But I'm sure I'll check out the one with Minho bc of Minho lol.
4 1
Replying to SaraD • Jun 2, 2017
Title The Guardians
Finally Kim Young Kwang has given the right role !
right? he's perfect in this.
5 0
On The Guardians • Jun 1, 2017
Title The Guardians
This drama is so good and I'm so frustrated at how slow DF has been with the episodes alksdjfljkadlfjsdk
0 0
On Sparrow • May 23, 2017
Title Sparrow
Li Yi Feng is so smooooooth as the Sparrow dang.
3 0
Replying to Light • May 22, 2017
Title Tunnel
It's a fun show, but it's not nearly worth all the hype people are giving it. Just your basic crime…
Le snort...it's called an opinion brah
2 0
On The Guardians • May 22, 2017
Title The Guardians
Anyone know if viki or dramafever are picking this up?
0 2
