Editorials
On The Prince of Tennis • May 16, 2020
Title The Prince of Tennis
I don't know why but there are some angles of Lu Xia which resembles Song Joong Ki. No offense but, in this series Lu Xia is like the Chinese Version of Joong Ki. Hahaha!!
0 0
Ceki • May 20, 2017
Article Korean Actors We Will Be Missing For The Next 2 Years!
Aww, Kim So Hyun, Joo Won, Se In Guk, TOP, Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Ah In & Lee Min Ho. I'm missing them already! ||>_<||
0 0
On The Liar and His Lover • May 13, 2017
Title The Liar and His Lover Spoiler
Waah! I still prefer Shiyun & Seoyeon as the best couple for this drama! *deep-sigh* Oh, wells. :))))
1 1
On Kim Sung Joo • Apr 8, 2017
Person Kim Sung Joo
He really does resembles Park Seo Joon, right? Hahahaha!!! I just realized it. :D
7 3
Hessa • Nov 5, 2016
Article Ajin - Demi Human Receives a Live-Action Movie
Waaah! Sato Takeru!!! I'll wait for this!!! *smug*
0 0
On My Little Princess • Oct 28, 2016
Title My Little Princess
Zhang Yu Xi really resembles Aom.. Hahaha!! It's like I'm watching Full House but in chinese version. But the story is good and its a light romance, so watch it if you just want to chill. :))))
0 0
Replying to radhz_dramalover • Jan 28, 2016
Title Battle of Changsha
Dropped this because I can'find t subs sometimes
in kissasian dot com Battle of Changsha has english subtitles. I hope this helps. :D
3 0
On The Witness • Nov 25, 2015
Title The Witness
The movie was great. Thrilling and exciting to watch! :)
0 0
On Kiss Me • Nov 1, 2015
Title Kiss Me
Love the chemistry of the love team. But different from the Parent story. Maybe because they both have different cultures? I don't know... Anyway, this series is great. Makes my heart beats fast whenever they have cute and lovely scenes! Woohoo! I'm excitingly looking forward for the next episodes!! Yiiee!!! ^_^
0 1
