News
On The Scent • Dec 11, 2015
Title The Scent
The Main actor Park Hee-Soon annoyed me from the beginning till the end. The story is not mind blowing but watch it if you're a fan of Park Shi Yeon who is gorgeous in this movie and Lee Kwang Soo.. Even Choo Song Wook deserves a mention.. a 6.5/10 for me..
0 0
On I Have a Lover • Dec 8, 2015
Title I Have a Lover
love this drama !! Pur makjaeng! Great acting and my favorite Kim Hyun Joo is amazing as usual :) 50 episodes shouldn't scare you :)
0 0
On Chun Woo Hee • Dec 7, 2015
Person Chun Woo Hee
A great actress
2 0
On Park Gun Woo • Dec 5, 2015
Person Park Gun Woo
great actor!!
0 0
Replying to APE • Oct 4, 2015
Title Yong Pal
Wow. The only thing that made this watchable was Joo Won. This show didn't have any continuity. The starting plot…
Lol Joo Won is hard to hate especially when you know how great an actor he is and can be when he meets the perfect project :)
0 0
Replying to APE • Oct 4, 2015
Title Yong Pal
Wow. The only thing that made this watchable was Joo Won. This show didn't have any continuity. The starting plot…
Wow, you summed up my thoughts on this drama. I finished this drama last night and not because it was great but just because I had already watched tooo much of it. Your comments and description are perfect to describe this nonsense of drama. So much potential, Joo Won_Kim tae Hee colaboration, other great actors in line but when your storyline is inconsistent NOBODY NOTHING, not even Joo Won and Kim Tae Hee can save it.. I gave it a 5.5/10 ..an 8.1 is a nonsense..
0 0
On Glass Slippers • Oct 2, 2015
Title Glass Slippers
Kim Hyun Joo So Ji Sub Superb chemistry Loved this drama ...
3 0
Replying to SHIRLEYMOLINA • Sep 29, 2015
Title Goddess of Fire
If someone could help I feel this is the same story as Kings Face but from different angle with the story about…
You're welcome :)
1 0
Replying to SHIRLEYMOLINA • Sep 25, 2015
Title Goddess of Fire
If someone could help I feel this is the same story as Kings Face but from different angle with the story about…
Indeed, it's about the same historical period ( reing of king Seonjo and the battle for the Crown prince position with IM Hae, Gwangae and In Bin mama) but I prefered the way King's face treated the period with less episodes (23) but with a more detailed and consisstent storyline... I watched both because I wanted to check the differences.. If you have the time :)
0 0
On Kim Hyun Joo • Sep 15, 2015
Person Kim Hyun Joo
beautiful and underrated actress..
4 0
On I Have a Lover • Sep 15, 2015
Title I Have a Lover
Fighting Do hae Kang..you deserve better..
6 0
On Best Wedding • Sep 7, 2015
Title Best Wedding
Kuddos to Park Shi Yeon and Bae Su Bin for their acting in this intersting drama.. Their acting was never dull and kept the viewer want to watch more and more...A drama that tackles the subject of marriage, love and relationships and makes you question your views on it, makes you face your prejudices in a Makjang way :) Good entertainment :)
2 0
On Peking Opera Blues • Sep 6, 2015
Title Peking Opera Blues
superb and funny!
1 0
On Shanghai Blues • Sep 6, 2015
Title Shanghai Blues
a great and entertaining movie :)
3 0
On Second 20's • Aug 31, 2015
Title Second 20's
Choi JI wOO !!!!!!!!
1 1
On Oh My Ghost • Jul 12, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
I am loving every Kim Seul Gi's dramas :)
2 0
On The Scholar Who Walks the Night • Jul 11, 2015
Title The Scholar Who Walks the Night
Unexpectedly loving this drama ..Beautiful cast with ACTING ABILITY..
2 0
On Maids • Jul 9, 2015
Title Maids
Wonderful drama with an overall very good cast and acting ( the supporting cast was very good and their stories interesting) ...A special mention to the lead female actress, JUNG YOO MI, who nailed her part and overshadowed the lacking expressiveness of her two male leads ( who were not at her acting level )...
3 0
On Six Flying Dragons • Jul 9, 2015
Title Six Flying Dragons
JUNG YOO MI ;)
1 0
On Oh My Ghost • Jul 5, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
Shin Eun Gyeong + Kim Seul Gi !
0 0
