K-Drama Replying to melodiewo • Jan 16, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
the drama is done? I thought we had one more ep left
yeah we do, episode 16 airs today
0 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Jan 14, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
I'm glad Sam Dal and her family (specifically her mother) had some character development through the past couple of epsiodes because they were so loud and stubborn the first few episodes and I really disliked that tbh
11 0
Replying to Mary Grether • Jan 13, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
wish I could watch it somewhere like Viki. Not Netflix. just somwhere I can watch!
you can watch it on Hitv app or kisskh website
1 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Jan 13, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
this will come after welcome to samaldri right?
yes
2 1
Replying to darcyfan • Jan 13, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
what show is that on the tv on episode 11
doctor cha
0 1
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Jan 12, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
aw :( the drama is really cute though, I liked the leads, kind of sad the rating dropped :/
4 0
On Night Has Come • Jan 12, 2024
Title Night Has Come
Can someone tell me which episodes have jumpscares in spoiler tags, please?
2 1
Replying to Slay_rylle • Jan 8, 2024
Title High Cookie
well thinking abt unfortunalety dropping it for me since the subtitles are weird asf and incoherent... Characters…
I will, thanks!
1 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Jan 7, 2024
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Wait I want to know about the ending in the webtoon, can someone tell me in spoiler tags?
0 1
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Jan 7, 2024
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract Spoiler
I got second lead syndrome from the ML himself (past self). I do understand FL already fell in love with present Tae Ha and not the past. Still, I was wondering IF they'd just live in Joseon happily and then in another life they (FL and ML) would be reincarnated and fall in love.
10 0
Replying to Slay_rylle • Jan 7, 2024
Title High Cookie
well thinking abt unfortunalety dropping it for me since the subtitles are weird asf and incoherent... Characters…
I heard onetouchtv.me has the best subs, you can try it there.
2 2
On High Cookie • Jan 1, 2024
Title High Cookie
are kisskh's subs good? im planning to watch it there
1 4
