Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 32 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 30, 2017
Replying to Adoramei • Jun 26, 2026
Yeah, it's related to DMBJ (Daomu Biji)/ The Lost Tomb/ Graverobber's Chronicles. Novel-wise, I think that Ultimate…
Not at all. Thank you for letting me know. I'm not that into novels but I've read some. When i finished untamed, i just had to read novel too to see what the series missed. I really loved ultimate note. And i was thinking of watching this but knowing the ending, I won't probably because i cant handle tragedies.
1 8
Replying to anonymouslyyours • Jun 9, 2026
Title The Untamed
Wow 33 episodes in two days!!! I just started it
I have it downloaded. I wonder if we can share a file here in dms.
0 1
Replying to ShortCircuit • Jun 1, 2026
Title The Untamed
Journey With You isn't half-bad. It's a rebirth story, unfinished yet. While not the same emotional hit as TU,…
Alright. Thank you. I'll watch for the bromance hehe
3 0
On Hou Ming Hao • May 31, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
Omg. I knew I've seen him somewhere and i watched his drama cambrian period in the past
5 0
Replying to mrrrr1 • May 31, 2026
Fast forward? Not needed as it had excellent pacing. Tiktok has fried your brain and dopami/reward system buddy.…
@mrrrr1 I don't even watch tiktok tho lol. I've watched a lot of dramas. And superhero typa dramas, majority have a simple plotline and this one had that simplicity too. It was predictable and I knew what'd happen so it just felt cliche. So just not my type. If you enjoyed it, good for you.
0 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • May 30, 2026
Title The Untamed
Journey With You isn't half-bad. It's a rebirth story, unfinished yet. While not the same emotional hit as TU,…
Also i'm thinking of starting fangs of fortune. It has female leads too. How much is the romance aspect in that drama. I've seen historical romance like double and pursuit of jade so i do like strong female leads (i prefer bromance over romance tho lol), wo could you tell me?
3 3
On The WONDERfools • May 30, 2026
Maybe I'm too old for this typa genre (i'm only in my 20s lol) but I didn't like it that much. Had to fast forward a lot of parts.
11 9
Replying to ShortCircuit • May 30, 2026
Title The Untamed
Journey With You isn't half-bad. It's a rebirth story, unfinished yet. While not the same emotional hit as TU,…
Thank youu so muchh. I'm waiting for WU to end so i can binge watch. I love skynani. I'll check out all that you recommended. Thank youuu 🥹💕
3 0
On The Untamed • May 29, 2026
Title The Untamed
Guys helpp. Recommend me something that I can watch. I loved untamed so much. I finished its novel too. 😭
4 6
Replying to Fakhi • May 29, 2026
Did Lao wen die????
I watched it. Thank god there's an epilogue.
2 0
Replying to anonymouslyyours • May 29, 2026
Title The Untamed
Wow 33 episodes in two days!!! I just started it
Yay. Awesome. I just finished reading the novel. Now I'm wondering what to watch. I was about to start Wu the series (i love skynani) but it isn't complete yet 😭
0 3
On Word of Honor • May 25, 2026
I watched this after untamed. i absolutely loved untamed and it was first wuxia i ever watched. I started Word of honor. I like gong Jun because I watched his advance bravely in the past. The leads were nice and i liked their chemistry however untamed has a special place in my heart. I can't get over it at all. But Glad i finished word of honor too.
3 0
Replying to Fakhi • May 25, 2026
Title Word of Honor Spoiler
Hello. I just finished this. What was the ending???
Did Lao wen die????
0 2
Replying to anonymouslyyours • May 19, 2026
Title The Untamed
Wow 33 episodes in two days!!! I just started it
Yess. I couldn't stop after 20 eps. Like the story builds up after 20 eps imo. And then i was like, let's sacrifice sleep lol. I really liked it. I hope you enjoy it too ✨💕
1 5
Replying to ShortCircuit • May 17, 2026
Title The Untamed
You watch 1001+ FMVs first, obviously, then you read the novel (in case you haven't already) then you slowly transition…
I did watch a lot of fmvs. And i was about to start donghua or manga but the thing is i feel so depressed after finishing it. It literally is making me cry. I feel so down and empty that I don't wanna start anything now. It has been years since I liked a drama this much and I absolutely loved the characters especially Wei Wuxian and his beautiful friendship wth Lan Zhan. I got so emotionally attached. I don't know how to cope up with it.
4 1