Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It wasn't really the ending that made me give it a 1... I mean, that part was really the subject of conversation between my friend and I for a long time. It was the source of entertainment for a long time, and I still laugh at it. I guess I gave it a 1 for two reasons: a) the storyline sucked b) I watched that in one freakin' day LOL
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah, I was about to give up. But my friend, the one who recommended Reply 1997, was so eager for me to watch it, and she... she went CRAZAYY when I told her I didn't want to continue LOL So I had to finish... the drama wasn't as bad, but people are crowning it as the best one out there, when really, I found it mediocre.
0 0
addicted2dramas • Dec 10, 2012
Article Top 5 Most Beautiful Actresses: Japanese, Korean & Taiwanese
yay! barbie hsu! eun hye! and in na! but where is han ga in?
2 0
