Celebrity
On The Judge Returns • Jan 21, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
This just made me want to rewatch The Devil Judge..
5 1
On A Graceful Liar • Jan 21, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
It’s always the same thing, filler episodes are filling screenwriter’s belly.
3 1
On A Graceful Liar • Jan 15, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
I knew this was going to happen but I’m not gonna lie, this is getting ridicilous. JungWon deserved some character development, but they keep rewinding her actions.
6 4
On Doctor Cha • Jan 13, 2026
Title Doctor Cha
What was that ending...
0 2
On A Graceful Liar • Jan 12, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
Lmao they can’t share Nansuk
1 0
On A Graceful Liar • Jan 8, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
I feel like Haneul is going to betray JungWon LMAO
1 2
Replying to Berd • Jan 8, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
I’m currently catching up and on ep63, please tell me this Haneul x Jungwon thing will end soon😪
Sorry to break it to you but they are indeed a thing now.
4 4
Replying to Kksdramas • Jan 7, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
Will she? She wants her gone.
she probably isn't cruel as her father
0 0
On A Graceful Liar • Jan 6, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
I guess his daughter will stop him ☠️
2 4
On A Graceful Liar • Jan 5, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
I think she is unlikeable for many watchers in the comments but I actually like Jung Won. She is mentally and morally gray, emotional and sometimes feckless but that’s exactly why I like her. She feels real. So I hope she wakes up and make a strong comeback.
8 6
Replying to Jean • Jan 2, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
LMAO wait, I just realised something. Didn’t the ghost grandma (or something like that) inside of Nansuk’s…
It would actually makes sense that their “rare” blood-type is the same if they are parent and child.
10 0
On A Graceful Liar • Jan 2, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar
LMAO wait, I just realised something. Didn’t the ghost grandma (or something like that) inside of Nansuk’s chef said “how would he/she do that to their kid?” I don’t think they specified the gender of the parent in there. That could mean not only mother, but father too. So what if Jung Won’s father is actually Tae Seok?
11 9
On A Graceful Liar • Jan 2, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
Well that was a great episode. I’m guessing she will wake up because Tae Seok donated his blood to her. This will definetly become a hot topic for JungWon.. Oh no, my father’s killer’s blood is flowing in my veins.. Dramatic, very dramatic and makjang-like indeed.
6 0
On A Graceful Liar • Dec 23, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar
Se Mi’s annoyingness levels are abysmal
5 1
On A Graceful Liar • Dec 18, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar
Might be coping but I actually think she loves Se Hoon
6 1
On A Graceful Liar • Dec 16, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar
Doesnt know these characters how to talk with each other
6 0
On The Wicked Game • Dec 14, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Well no, this was not for me.
3 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Dec 11, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Damn this episode was so sad
1 1
On A Graceful Liar • Dec 8, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar
This is reaching its peak
6 1
Replying to Jean • Nov 29, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar
Can you guys recommend me a drama like this? With a rich family drama and revenge stuff. I also like morally gray…
thank you everyone!!
1 0
