Celebrity
Replying to JustPeachy • Oct 2, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar
This drama is so much fun. I wasn’t sure I’d love it as much as Queens House but I’m already thinking it…
this comment made me curious, planning on watching this
3 2
On My Magic Prophecy • Oct 2, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
i mean it was alright
10 1
On Scent of Time • Sep 23, 2025
Title Scent of Time Spoiler
This was a very good drama, until the last episode. I have no problem with "everything was a dream" type of dramas. I actually cried a lot and found it sensible that Hua Ruongzhou was not a real person but female lead's ideal. But then, why did we see other characters' POV in female leads' dream? If it was just a dream why did we also see other characters' change of events? And she doesn't even know this events happening in her dream..? It doesn't make sense and it feels like writer didn't think about the ending before actually writing the script.
0 1
Replying to noshow • Sep 22, 2025
Title Queen's House
Always my go to recommendation - try A Place in the Sun. Person Who Gives Happiness is worth a watch too although…
thanks! i love green flag ml's
1 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Sep 20, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
lol chairman became a simp for lucia
2 0
On Queen's House • Sep 20, 2025
Title Queen's House
For a 100 ep drama, it was enjoyable. This is one of my first long-paced kdramas ever. Even though I skipped some annoying parts, I enjoyed watching this. But I need another long-paced kdrama right now...
8 2
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Sep 6, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
yoon ah jung and oh chang seok's acting is top tier
3 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Aug 30, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
i love yoona. she is so cute
4 0
Lily Alice • Aug 30, 2025
Article Lee Jun Ho evokes retro youth nostalgia in 'Typhoon Family' stills
he looks like he lost a lot of weight
4 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Aug 29, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun Spoiler
Ep 59's last shot was actually brilliant. Wine dripping from Lucia's face looked like her bloody tears.
3 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Aug 28, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
oh my god kim seon jae is one of the most b*tchiest characters i have ever seen (i'm on ep 25)
5 2
Replying to Jean • Aug 23, 2025
Title The Worst of Evil
I wish this didn't have love interest at all.
Yeah it wouldn't be the same but I would like to see that version of it.
1 0
On The Worst of Evil • Aug 23, 2025
Title The Worst of Evil
I wish this didn't have love interest at all.
5 1
Replying to Tia • Aug 22, 2025
Title Queen's House
Well, I certainly didn't expect that plot twist...
which one?
1 1
Replying to Yujiro Hanma • Aug 21, 2025
Article MBC apologizes for cultural mockery in the K-drama 'To the Moon' teaser
You should stop watching Kdramas and listening to Kpop.As a matter of fact, you should also delete your Mydramalist…
what the hell are you talking about lmao
17 16
lo_ve • Aug 21, 2025
Article MBC apologizes for cultural mockery in the K-drama 'To the Moon' teaser
I guess Koreans are still living in early 2000s.
24 19
Lily Alice • Aug 19, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi quits Weibo, citing negativity on the platform
her instagram followers are more nicer than this c-netizens. i hope she continues posting on instagram
34 7
Replying to SominNuna • Aug 14, 2025
Title Queen's House
GoPlay site (it's the best, you might need extension). goplay.su
thank you
1 0
On The Winning Try • Aug 14, 2025
Title The Winning Try
does it have bromance?
0 1
On Queen's House • Aug 14, 2025
Title Queen's House
where do you guys watch it? some eps doesn't show up on some websites
1 2
