Editorials
Replying to minmin • Jun 8, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Only one character dies and is reborn; all of this happens in the same timeline. That person gets born into the…
Thank you so much for replying 🤗
0 0
Replying to minmin • Jun 5, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Only one character dies and is reborn; all of this happens in the same timeline. That person gets born into the…
Hi I have a question sorry to bother but is there any secondary couple in this drama and if there is can you tell me who are the couples please thank you 😊
0 2
Replying to flowerlily • Feb 28, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Hi I really wanna know does this drama have any secondary couple and if there is can you tell me who are they…
Thank you so much for the reply 🤗
0 0
Replying to Aya • Feb 28, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I chose to watch this drama, because I was looking for something light and funny and while it initially delivered…
Hi I really wanna know does this drama have any secondary couple and if there is can you tell me who are they I would really appreciate it 💕
0 2
Replying to Lughano • Feb 8, 2025
Title Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming
still hoping this gets subbed one day
Same here I wish this drama will be subbed 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to flowerlily • Feb 6, 2025
Title Queen Dugu
Hi I have a question can you tell me who is the 2ML and the 2FL here
Yes I’m literally loving them
1 0
On The Red Mask • Feb 6, 2025
Title The Red Mask
Why there are no English sub 😭😭😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to flowerlily • Oct 2, 2024
Title Snow White's Revenge
I actually have been busy with college and I haven’t been catching up with the drama but hopefully I’ll catch…
Same here I hope they end up together lol
0 0
Replying to flowerlily • Oct 1, 2024
Title Snow White's Revenge
I actually have been busy with college and I haven’t been catching up with the drama but hopefully I’ll catch…
I tend to enjoy the secondary couple in dramas more than the main couples and it’s really hard for me to find dramas with secondary couples I guess your like me you like the secondary couples in dramas .
1 2
Replying to flowerlily • Oct 1, 2024
Title The Elegant Empire
hi I have a question is there any side couples and if there is can you tell me who are they thank you
Thank you , your so sweet 😊
1 0
Replying to cosmiccosmetics • Oct 1, 2024
Title Snow White's Revenge
So I've been out of the loop because I've been moving but I'll be catching up tomorrow. How's the story going?…
I actually have been busy with college and I haven’t been catching up with the drama but hopefully I’ll catch to it soon hopefully it will be a satisfying drama with a secondary couple I don’t like a drama where it only focuses on the main leads I like it to have multiple couples
1 19
Replying to flowerlily • Oct 1, 2024
Title Su Ji & U Ri
Hi I have a question is there any side couples and if there is who are they thank you
Thank you 🙏🏻😊
0 0
Replying to flowerlily • Oct 1, 2024
Title Su Ji & U Ri
Hi I have a question is there any side couples and if there is who are they thank you
Thank you 🙏🏻😊
0 0
Replying to flowerlily • Oct 1, 2024
Title The Elegant Empire
hi I have a question is there any side couples and if there is can you tell me who are they thank you
Omg thank you for replying I appreciate you I’ll definitely check this out 💕
1 2
Replying to cosmiccosmetics • Sep 30, 2024
Title The Elegant Empire
Call me crazy but I actually enjoyed this ... definitely a makjang I would watch again
hi I have a question is there any side couples and if there is can you tell me who are they thank you
0 4
Replying to HJHofT17 • Sep 19, 2024
Title Su Ji & U Ri
If anyone saw ep 118...what happened with the tie pin? Did NY manage to take it? What happened with the reporter?
Hi I have a question is there any side couples and if there is who are they thank you
0 4
Replying to sandia28 • Jan 13, 2024
Title Love the Way You Lie
https://ohsweethaven.com/currentproject/18mslove/
Omg thank you so much but I only see the first two episodes 😭
0 1
Replying to Subbu Bansal • Jan 6, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I'm not able to get over this drama🥹🥹, especially the Male Lead. Please suggest some similar dramas in which…
Hi is there any secondary couples ? If yes please let me know who thank you so much in advance😊
0 1
Replying to teleeey • Dec 18, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
from a journey to love to a journey to death real quick
it is so sad 😭😭
0 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 18, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
My heart hurt 😭 I loved the drama a lot one of the best Chinese dramas I have ever watched it made me cry so much but I loved every character
5 0