News
On Dog Knows Everything • Dec 31, 2025
Title Dog Knows Everything
R.I.P harabeoji best actor since high kick.....
1 0
On Mel Tiangco • Jun 4, 2021
Person Mel Tiangco
I lover her reality show
0 0
Andra • Jun 4, 2021
List Favorite Movies
There are few movies that i haven't watched yet.. I must go back again and check your list ;)
0 0
Dora Lee • Jun 4, 2021
List Favorite Dramas
Mostly are my favourites! especially JG and SeungHo's ^-^
0 0
Dora Lee • Jun 4, 2021
List Favorite Actors
we share some of our favourites unni :D
0 0
Replying to Ahead • Jan 23, 2021
Title Time Spoiler
So, did he die? If not, on what episode, did his illness got cure? Pls answer with spoiler. Thanks
Sadly he died
1 1
Replying to Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat • Jan 22, 2021
Person Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat
Replying to deleted comment
What happen ?
0 1
On Beyond Evil • Jan 3, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
Waiting for this!!!!GuGu !!
1 0
Combo • Oct 8, 2015
Article Kdrama Cosplay - Secret Tips
HAHAHAHAH PERFECT
0 0
