News Replying to Soyi • Oct 7, 2019
Title Kleun Cheewit
Any love triangle in this drama?
No, just in someone’s head.
5 1
Replying to Mika • Oct 7, 2019
Title Kleun Cheewit
in which episode he will know the whole truth about what hapenned??? i finished today 11 and it looks not good…
The last episode.
0 1
On Kleun Cheewit • Oct 6, 2019
Title Kleun Cheewit
I normally can not stand Thai drama because of bad acting and bad plot. However, wow, this show is amazing because of both main characters. I am glad the producer is also a woman! Yes, it's over the top and I cried each episode, but that is what life is about, right? There are lessons here to be learn and there are many laughs and sadness along the way. I love it.
2 3
Replying to Rule7 • Oct 6, 2019
Title Kleun Cheewit
When do they stop fighting can anyone tell me the episode?
Episode 10
1 1